The Lost Shoe

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

The Lost Shoe

Post by JWCooley126 »

Had a beautiful Latina I used to sit next to at work. We were good work friends yada yada. One fine day she had on some very nice new flats and she complained they were a little tight. With that she dangled & dipped the entire day! At one point she went into a very hard dangle (ex: 4 toes exposed shoe only hanging on big toe) until the shoe fell in my work area! She didn’t even care, so I jokingly/but seriously picked up her shoe and smelled it (smelled like fresh lavender lotion!) and joked with her saying “why did you drop this smelly thing over here” as I bent down to give the shoe back she put her toes right in my face and sarcastically said “excuse me my feet don’t stink” I would’ve sucked them if I didn’t have bills to pay or had huge lawyers haha!!! But my comeuppance came later on when she was dipping aggressively saying my feet are cold and she was like feel…she rolled up my pant leg with her foot and rubbed her toes on me and was like “see how cold they are” omg I wanted to explode there! So that’s my story and the best part? That was the first time I saw her feet and I was throughly impressed as they were smooth, great arches, and her toes were painted with clear polish. All huge check marks for me!