Hi, dear feet lovers

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
yourmolaev_v

Hi, dear feet lovers

Post by yourmolaev_v »

I'm 18 y.o. Femboy with girly feet. I can show you content that's you want. I love knee high socks, pantyhose and you can see my feet show. if you wanna this, check my profile bio!
[attachment=1]photo_2022-02-25_19-57-34.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]photo_2022-02-25_19-57-34.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
Безымянный.png
photo_2022-02-25_19-57-34.jpg

Femboy with girly feet.
Collegetownstudios

Re: Hi, dear feet lovers

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I'm cool with Femboys, but you need to know that most of the people here are not into males AT ALL. Like, AT ALL. Like your acts repulse them.

That said, your twitter isn't amazing, and it doesn't really make me want to look at your OnlyFans either. Look at your target market. Produce content for them.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

To each his own…just not on this forum. This will not go over well.
assy

Post by assy »

From my understanding this forum is not restricted to female feet only so post away!
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
llama

Post by llama »

assy wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:43 am From my understanding this forum is not restricted to female feet only so post away!
You are mistaken. This is for womens feet, shoeplay, nylons , footsie etc. If you want to communicate with the OP, private message him
assy

Post by assy »

llama wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:04 pm You are mistaken. This is for womens feet, shoeplay, nylons , footsie etc. If you want to communicate with the OP, private message him
When I checked the FAQ it didn't say anything about not posting male feet. If you don't like the OP's topic, stay clear of it.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
llama

Post by llama »

assy wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:27 pm
llama wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:04 pm You are mistaken. This is for womens feet, shoeplay, nylons , footsie etc. If you want to communicate with the OP, private message him
When I checked the FAQ it didn't say anything about not posting male feet. If you don't like the OP's topic, stay clear of it.
When you visit a hetero website, its superfluous to mention not to post homosexual content. no hate, just find a like minded forum
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

You won't find it in the FAQ (which is mainly all technical stuff) but
Screenshot_20220227-184316_Chrome.png
Straight from the owner himself in response to a similar post last month.

Male feet have only ever been allowed here in the context of footsie scenes that heavily involve female feet, which is fair. There's FB and Instagram (where OP could surely find a much wider audience) for those who wish to see male feet, negating any need to take a stand about allowing it here.
llama

Post by llama »

thank you for finding that. I hate to be a dick but nobody wants to see this and it irks me that this new 24 post member is trying to insist its ok and encourage more. To each their own
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I guess we can lock this topic now :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.