Short previews....

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

Please please, how do Ii get these to work for a free account???? Can you upload to www.sendmefile.com please????
LiquidBlue

Post by LiquidBlue »

fiddlestick889 wrote:please please, how do i get these to work for a free account???? can you upload to www.sendmefile.com please????
Click the free Button and wait 20 seconds, than you have to write the 3 letters or numbers and click Download via...! It`s all free!!!
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

WOWIE ZOWIE!!!!! Brother HSP... those clips are amazing! You've outdone yourself again, as usual. BIG THANKS!
ImageImage
pajeros03

Post by pajeros03 »

What/where is Mick's FHS?
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

fiddlestick889 wrote:Please please, how do Ii get these to work for a free account???? Can you upload to www.sendmefile.com please????
Walk us through the exact steps you after you click on a Rapidshare link from this forum.

DP
HSP

Post by HSP »

i understand the frustration Fiddlestick....had the same problems with using FREE rapidshare....if u still can't get it to work just drop me your email. i'll send the clips over by sendmefile.... ;)
mmb

Post by mmb »

I don't understand this, I've used rapidshare since day 1 & NEVER had any sort of problem with it. You guys must be using weird browsers or something. :S
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

Dead Parrot wrote:
fiddlestick889 wrote:Please please, how do Ii get these to work for a free account???? Can you upload to www.sendmefile.com please????
Walk us through the exact steps you after you click on a Rapidshare link from this forum.

DP

I choose the free option (which is at the bottom on the RIGHT for some reason, not the left that it shows on the guide), then I have to wait 20 seconds or so, but after that I have to enter in the code to access it correctly, and it just says invalid download session at the bottom of the page where the link should be.
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

I sent you a pm HSP, also can any one let me into that forum mickflux or whatever its called coz it says I can't register now for some reason. Or can the clips be uploaded somewhere else until my rapidshare problems are sorted?
HSP

Post by HSP »

if i'm not wrong Mickflux's FHS might have stopped accepting new members for now....not sure how long that'll persist. Am i right Babylove?
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

HSP wrote:if i'm not wrong Mickflux's FHS might have stopped accepting new members for now....not sure how long that'll persist. Am i right Babylove?
Yep, that's right, Brother HSP. It's up to Mick to decide to whether or not he'll accept new members in the near future. And since you and I are both moderators, we'll be the first ones to know.