Story time; ever capture shoeplay that didn't save

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Wonderboy1000

Story time; ever capture shoeplay that didn't save

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

So i will start this off. I used to go into the game store all the time and a 10/10 super hot girl would be on checkout. I always wished I would see her shoeplay or heelpop or anything really, but as she was always behind the counter I would never know. One day I went in she was not working but shopping! In flats and standing in line she was heelpoping, dipping etc. So I took out my phone and pressed record (thinking it was recording) took like 5 min or her and her double heelpopping/ dipping in these flats as she was talking with co workers. I was over the fucking moon and back! When I got home to double check what I had recorded I had nothing! Memory isn't as good as a video but if I could go back in time that would be on my list 100%. Anyone else ever have shit like that happen?

Wonderboy1000

Re: Story time; ever capture shoeplay that didn't save

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

This was like 5 years ago no and never ever forgot/ forgave myself for it not recording!
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Wonderboy1000 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:56 am So i will start this off. I used to go into the game store all the time and a 10/10 super hot girl would be on checkout. I always wished I would see her shoeplay or heelpop or anything really, but as she was always behind the counter I would never know. One day I went in she was not working but shopping! In flats and standing in line she was heelpoping, dipping etc. So I took out my phone and pressed record (thinking it was recording) took like 5 min or her and her double heelpopping/ dipping in these flats as she was talking with co workers. I was over the fucking moon and back! When I got home to double check what I had recorded I had nothing! Memory isn't as good as a video but if I could go back in time that would be on my list 100%. Anyone else ever have shit like that happen?
Oh, I felt that in my soul.
It's been so long since I had something like this happen, I don't remember.

Focus on your wins. Not losses.
Collegetownstudios

Now, for y losses, I've gotten so much material from the good old days when I looked more like a child. Locked on hard drives that stopped working. Tat hits me right in the GUT.
Collegetownstudios

I REMEMBER ONE:

So, I was a freshman in university. There was this very beautiful Ethiopian woman named Marta, she was a shoeplay freak. She's the only Shoeplayer that I knew that could make me lose my absolute control. I've blown loads in class right behind her because of how wild she was playing. All while recording them, no less. To drive home how down bad for her I was, I tried to ask her out, and failoed to do so because I was too fucked up by all her shoeplay. She was dipping while I was asking her.

I just couldn't focus.

Anyway....

She'd wear backless shoes, like crocs and mules and skechers. So, one week she'd been wearing these white crocs, and wore a variety of socks, and like clockwork, she shoeplayed a fuck tonne.

I had classes with her throughout the day, every day. So, I was getting filled up with Shoeplay.

She'd worn dark striped socks, pink and white striped socks, and some hahnes socks one time. But I'd really wanted to see her wearing my favorite combo, blue jeans and white socks.

Now, every day, I'd managed to record her. BUT one day I misplacwed my camera.

I was freaking out. I looked everywhere. IN my room, all over the house, in my parent's cars, they were fucking NOWHERE.

Next day, I had to go back in to school. And wouldn't you know it, she wore my dream combo. She was shoeplaying ALL DAY. IN MY FACE.

DIPPING. She did it.
DANGLING. She did it.
CROSSED ANKLE. She was a fucking witch with those shoes.

Thank god I like to wear black. Because I was fucking soaked.

I could not film that action because I had no camera.
I went home, and kept searching for the camera.
I found it.
In my dad's car, in the same area of it that I'd looked in before.
I was pissed, but I knew I'd get more action in the future.
And wouldn't you know it, after that day, she stopped wearing backless shoes altogether?

This is how I felt.
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

My sister-in-law, who is gorgeous, came to visit my wife at work long ago and shocked me with some amazing sneaker shoeplay (sitting in the chair rocking her socked feet in and out of her shoes) that made my hair stand up! My damn phone ran out of space SMH

I captured other moments from her over the years, but that moment was still the best 😞
Collegetownstudios

rubyred wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:25 am My sister-in-law, who is gorgeous, came to visit my wife at work long ago and shocked me with some amazing sneaker shoeplay (sitting in the chair rocking her socked feet in and out of her shoes) that made my hair stand up! My damn phone ran out of space SMH

I captured other moments from her over the years, but that moment was still the best 😞
BEAUTFUL.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I'm always haunted by a miss I experienced years ago back when I worked in the mall. There was this beautiful Chilean woman who managed the store across from us. She worked in high end fashion, so wearing heels and flats/loafers was part of her everyday attire. I always dreamed of her leaning on that cashwrap after a long day, dipping or removing her shoes while the store was empty. We would visit each other occasionally, or hangout after work since our staff were friendly, but never once did she wear any type of shoe that could be played with. Except there was this one time...my ast. manager egged me on to go talk to her while we were slow, so I went over. As always, I prepped my phone to hopefully catch something. She was behind the register as usual, and I came around to find her wearing some cute dressy flats. Almost immediately, she flexed her foot up to heelpop, then kicked it off and placed her no show socked foot upon the other. I hit the jackpot. She left her foot there for a bit, slowly rubbing it on top of the other, then proceeded to do almost the exact same thing to the other foot. Few minutes later I left, excited to see what I had captured. To my dismay, I had my camera set on photo, not video. I have two pics, the heelpop, and a blurry shot of her foot exposed, but completely missed all of the shoeplay.
Collegetownstudios

Godiva wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:50 am I'm always haunted by a miss I experienced years ago back when I worked in the mall. There was this beautiful Chilean woman who managed the store across from us. She worked in high end fashion, so wearing heels and flats/loafers was part of her everyday attire. I always dreamed of her leaning on that cashwrap after a long day, dipping or removing her shoes while the store was empty. We would visit each other occasionally, or hangout after work since our staff were friendly, but never once did she wear any type of shoe that could be played with. Except there was this one time...my ast. manager egged me on to go talk to her while we were slow, so I went over. As always, I prepped my phone to hopefully catch something. She was behind the register as usual, and I came around to find her wearing some cute dressy flats. Almost immediately, she flexed her foot up to heelpop, then kicked it off and placed her no show socked foot upon the other. I hit the jackpot. She left her foot there for a bit, slowly rubbing it on top of the other, then proceeded to do almost the exact same thing to the other foot. Few minutes later I left, excited to see what I had captured. To my dismay, I had my camera set on photo, not video. I have two pics, the heelpop, and a blurry shot of her foot exposed, but completely missed all of the shoeplay.
That PAIN.
I know that pain.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

This can be so frustrating! One of the most annoying ones was regarding this girl sitting at a picnic table near me doing absolutely ridiculously fast socked birks shoeplay, using her toes to push down on the back part to lift the front up over and over again it was wonderful. Was starting to get dark outside so I thought I caught what I could, but my phone ended up being in timelapse mode. So I have quick bits here and there but am still very frustrated.
Collegetownstudios

tobydole wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:31 am This can be so frustrating! One of the most annoying ones was regarding this girl sitting at a picnic table near me doing absolutely ridiculously fast socked birks shoeplay, using her toes to push down on the back part to lift the front up over and over again it was wonderful. Was starting to get dark outside so I thought I caught what I could, but my phone ended up being in timelapse mode. So I have quick bits here and there but am still very frustrated.
INCREDIBLE FRUSTRATION! MY GOD!
phoenix

Post by phoenix »

Just yesterday.

I was walking and this is what I saw when passing in front of a jewelry. She was seated with 1 shoe off.
20220113_180256.jpg
I inmediately stopped and managed to capture that scene. Then, I waited for something else. Waited 10 minutes, 20, 30, 40.... and a costumer went into the store. She standed up and started talking to her leaning on a showcase.

Nervously, I set video mode and changed to 10x zoom (galaxyS20ultra) and, somehow, managed to focus her feet (really difficult on the middle of the street). I saw her rising her right foot, preparing the dipping
Screenshot_20220114-182919_Gallery.jpg
And just when she left her shoe fall, a couple stopped just in the middle of focus watching some stupid thing in her cellphone. Really, they totally stopped in the midle for the 10-20 seconds she dipped. I could see something, but badly.

FUCKING BASTARDS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Collegetownstudios

phoenix wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:49 pm Just yesterday.

I was walking and this is what I saw when passing in front of a jewelry. She was seated with 1 shoe off.
20220113_180256.jpg

I inmediately stopped and managed to capture that scene. Then, I waited for something else. Waited 10 minutes, 20, 30, 40.... and a costumer went into the store. She standed up and started talking to her leaning on a showcase.

Nervously, I set video mode and changed to 10x zoom (galaxyS20ultra) and, somehow, managed to focus her feet (really difficult on the middle of the street). I saw her rising her right foot, preparing the dipping
Screenshot_20220114-182919_Gallery.jpg

And just when she left her shoe fall, a couple stopped just in the middle of focus watching some stupid thing in her cellphone. Really, they totally stopped in the midle for the 10-20 seconds she dipped. I could see something, but badly.

FUCKING BASTARDS.
Extra points if they are fat asses too.