musictattoo7

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

mouse66

musictattoo7

Post by mouse66 »

Somebody knows what happened with the meetings playlists on musictattoo7 youtube channel?

Collegetownstudios

Re: musictattoo7

Post by Collegetownstudios »

probably deleted, by Youtube. They have a talent for doing that.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I imagine he came to his senses and chose to make his playlists private, as I've been doing for years. Those of us who actually find our own content are fucking sick of the morons - and deliberate saboteurs - spoiling our efforts by leaving comments, as well as the bottom-feeding parasite channels that scavenge other people's playlists and upload mirror videos on their own channels for money. I literally hate these people and flag their videos as often as possible. I wish them nothing but ill.

Rich, if you're reading his, and my assumption about you hiding your playlists is correct, I suggest you start a whole new account and never, ever click on any foot related content while logged into it, or the algorithms will start recommending your hidden videos to the parasites.

Oh, and to obviate the DM's I always get from people requesting to see my playlists whenever I post comments of this kind, don't bother. I've got mine and you're not getting shit.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Well, it's ok, I understand, and it seems logical to me, given what notalwaysright10000 says, with which I totally agree, but how do I, that I do not even have a YouTube channel, and that, obviously, for that reason (in addition to common sense), I never, ever, put idiotic and suicidal comments on the videos, to have access to their private video lists ?? Because amaranth3765 did not allow it to me (I asked him a while ago, and his answer was negative), although I swore that he could count on my total discretion and silence ... but he did not believe me, even though I have been a member of this forum for many years, and I have contributed, to the best of my ability, with some findings. So, do I have to subscribe to the channel? The truth is, I do not know what to do, nor do I know what proofs of my reliability I can provide so that people who I have followed faithfully and with admiration and respect for their work for years will believe and trust me ... And I hate it as much as you to those idiots who with their stupid comments ruin the benefit of all of us who, like you and me, do the right thing.
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

No reply, no comment, no suggestions, no opinions, no help, nothing? Isn't this a community?

By the way, I've found this:

Look from 1:38:45, and more later, at other times.

Best,
llama

Post by llama »

youve gotten comments just no solutions. If I knew I would have replied
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I am in your exacy position!! I'm a member of this forum for years now . I totally understand the other guys positions.. But as usual I'm paying the price of the idiots out there... I really don't know anymore what to do and say.. Just pure sadness. :imsad:
mouse66 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:08 pm Well, it's ok, I understand, and it seems logical to me, given what notalwaysright10000 says, with which I totally agree, but how do I, that I do not even have a YouTube channel, and that, obviously, for that reason (in addition to common sense), I never, ever, put idiotic and suicidal comments on the videos, to have access to their private video lists ?? Because amaranth3765 did not allow it to me (I asked him a while ago, and his answer was negative), although I swore that he could count on my total discretion and silence ... but he did not believe me, even though I have been a member of this forum for many years, and I have contributed, to the best of my ability, with some findings. So, do I have to subscribe to the channel? The truth is, I do not know what to do, nor do I know what proofs of my reliability I can provide so that people who I have followed faithfully and with admiration and respect for their work for years will believe and trust me ... And I hate it as much as you to those idiots who with their stupid comments ruin the benefit of all of us who, like you and me, do the right thing.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I understand your guys frustration. I’ve had numerous YT channels closed over the years back when I was naive to share my candid stuff. Now with all the ass clients making their comments, I’ve seen too may YT channels either stop posting, change their set or change their camera angles. I still post an occasional “find” but never the stuff I treasure that could be ruined. I’ve found about 5 other guys on here I truly trust and we all have the same likes. I love dipping in high heels or standing one shoe off. If I trade with someone and he sends me back flats or flip flop shoeplay…that doesn’t work. Also you gotta bring something to the table that’s not been circulating dozens of times. No one is going to work with you if you ask for videos and have nothing similar to share. Just my 2 pennies
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Totally understandable :)
Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:39 pm I understand your guys frustration. I’ve had numerous YT channels closed over the years back when I was naive to share my candid stuff. Now with all the ass clients making their comments, I’ve seen too may YT channels either stop posting, change their set or change their camera angles. I still post an occasional “find” but never the stuff I treasure that could be ruined. I’ve found about 5 other guys on here I truly trust and we all have the same likes. I love dipping in high heels or standing one shoe off. If I trade with someone and he sends me back flats or flip flop shoeplay…that doesn’t work. Also you gotta bring something to the table that’s not been circulating dozens of times. No one is going to work with you if you ask for videos and have nothing similar to share. Just my 2 pennies
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Mr. Mike, I have exactly the same tastes as you, but I also like shoeplay with other types of footwear that is irrelevant here to mention, and that's what the topic "Accidentally ..." is about, right? It is more than clear that if I had to trade shoeplay stuff only for you and thinking only about YOUR tastes, I would not put absolutely anything about flats (which I do not always like, and I speak only about MY taste) or flip flops (which sometimes I like , and again I'm talking about MY taste), but "Accidentally ...", unless otherwise indicated, is about shoeplay in general, right ?, and not just YOUR tastes or mine. For the rest, I'm glad you found "about 5 other guys on here I truly trust and we all have the same likes". Congratulations, and thank you for confirming that I am not the sixth. I am beginning to believe that individualism, mistrust and the presumption that some members of this forum (many of them for a long time) are dumb, useless or unreliable people, is taking over this community. I just hope, for the sake of all of us who do things well, that this does not happen, although at this stage of the circumstances and based on my personal experience, to tell the truth, I do not have many illusions about it.