Youtube Content Poll

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Youtube Content Poll

Post by Baloo_135 »

What's up,

The wife and I have been working hard on content lately and need some suggestions. This is for the YouTube. Our thing was footsie under the table but she wants to branch out into other genres. She is doing dangling, heel tapping, and a segment where she shows her feet doing martial arts.

Any other suggestions on content? Some requests have been for crushing magazines and exercising in moccasins. Preferably something she can set up on the tri pod and film on her own.

Thank you

Footsiefreak

Re: Youtube Content Poll

Post by Footsiefreak »

Didn't you do a video where your wife plays footsie with stranger/another man with you there at a food court? I would love to see more of those? If that wasn't you I apologize.

Also maybe her under the chair shoeplaying on a carpet so her nylon feet are in her shoes than rubbing on the carpet?
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:13 pm Didn't you do a video where your wife plays footsie with stranger/another man with you there at a food court? I would love to see more of those? If that wasn't you I apologize.

Also maybe her under the chair shoeplaying on a carpet so her nylon feet are in her shoes than rubbing on the carpet?
I know exactly who you are talking about. His wife was kinda thick and wore heels and nude hose alot. And she dangles and footsied strangers. A guy claiming to be the husband reached out to me in the YouTube comments about that. His content kept getting taken down so he just gave up.

And she can do carpet rubbing in nylons : ))
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ok the nyloned feet on carpets would be great! I'll try and think of more ideas
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:22 am Ok the nyloned feet on carpets would be great! I'll try and think of more ideas
And of course footsies is still on the channel. 😄 My personal favorite since I'm co starring lol
dsch

Post by dsch »

Would love to see bare shoeplay with heels/flats/moccasins in public. Would also like to see her lose one or both of her shoes in public (e.g. losing her heel while walking up a flight of stairs, knocking it out of reach under the table, etc.)
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

dsch wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:49 pm Would love to see bare shoeplay with heels/flats/moccasins in public. Would also like to see her lose one or both of her shoes in public (e.g. losing her heel while walking up a flight of stairs, knocking it out of reach under the table, etc.)
We can make that happen. Some public shoeplay