Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by nyllover »

I didn't notice that before, sorry. I've deleted it 😊

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Shoeplay from girl on the right from 59:25 until just past 3:00:00

LVFeetBeauty

Post by LVFeetBeauty »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:25 pm Shoeplay from girl on the right from 59:25 until just past 3:00:00
The same from another angle.
I will never forgive the commenter who commented on this guy's videos. :crash:
Heatfan275

Post by Heatfan275 »

Lady in the back wearing flats, dipping like crazy throughout the whole video in front of everyone

Heatfan275

Post by Heatfan275 »

Her name is Stacey Stauffer. She doesn’t work for QVC anymore. Nice poses from 26:00 to 29:19

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The first video you posted perfectly fit this thread (although damn I wish she was in heels).
The 2nd video, not so much. No shoeplay whatsoever. That should maybe be in a different thread
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Heatfan275 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:46 am Her name is Stacey Stauffer. She doesn’t work for QVC anymore. Nice poses from 26:00 to 29:19

Damn Stacey was one of my favorites. too bad QVC fired her and a lot of the other hosts on there.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Not shoeplay, but what looks like sheer dark pantyhose feet. At 9:47 during the Michelob commercial; a lady runs into the arms of a man at the airport in her stocking feet (unless she's bare and the lighting sucks. It IS from '92). As she jumps into his arms, she throws her pumps onto the ground, behind him. At 9:55, it shows the same couple walking away (from the rear) and the woman is still in her stocking feet, shoes left behind.

Both scenes are pretty quick, but also a nice surprise.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

One church back for Christmas. Tall woman 4th from right in first row has high heels off whenever whole choir is singing.

Feeture Feature

Another church back for Christmas. Woman in second row of choir in white dress (looks almost like a wedding dress) seen to have shoes off from 51:33.
LVFeetBeauty

Post by LVFeetBeauty »

Girl in red dress shoeless
I will never forgive the commenter who commented on this guy's videos. :crash:
wdipper

Post by wdipper »

Dipping for all video long and from 57:43 shoe less by the lady in right reading desk.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Fuck. My bad on these videos. I thought I had kept them “private”. Please do not comment on this Church. They were awesome for shoeplay and then shut down their videos for 1-1/2 years. They are just now coming back. Any of you “lurkers” comment on them...
Feeture Feature

Religious podcast with young hippie type woman as host with bare feet for entire video, lots of twitching and foot movement. Weekly podcast has her barefoot the half dozen or so times she hosts.
gp4x

Post by gp4x »

Kudos the member who posted videos of the church pastor preaching in her stocking feet. It makes me wonder if
anyone has caps or pics of the preachers on the religious cable channels preaching in stocktaking feet. Sometimes one would see them running around during a telethon...alas the gold old days

Does anyone have caps of sexy female rabbis doing the service in stockinged or bare feet, particularly if they have to stand for a long time such as during Yom Kippur or Rosh Ha Shanah or shabbat services?
zubatchaser

Post by zubatchaser »

Bare feet from 31:51 until 33:57
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Enjoy my dear friends. No time signature necessary. She just shoeplays the entire time.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Well FUCK...I'm so sorry I didn't keep this church in my Private Playlists...this is exactly why I struggle posting anything current on this thread anymore. I had this Church for a long time and no one knew about it. They went "off air" for about 1-1/2 years and just now came back and I was stoked...only to see someone had posted it without asking people not to comment. Lo and behold, here is an older video with 3 recent comments...AND YOU FUCKING TOOLS ARE ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU FOUND THE CHURCH...THANKS A LOT. I'd be shocked if either the go private, take the videos down or completely change the camera angle...MFErs

Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:42 pm Well FUCK...I'm so sorry I didn't keep this church in my Private Playlists...this is exactly why I struggle posting anything current on this thread anymore. I had this Church for a long time and no one knew about it. They went "off air" for about 1-1/2 years and just now came back and I was stoked...only to see someone had posted it without asking people not to comment. Lo and behold, here is an older video with 3 recent comments...AND YOU FUCKING TOOLS ARE ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU FOUND THE CHURCH...THANKS A LOT. I'd be shocked if either the go private, take the videos down or completely change the camera angle...MFErs

The only way to mitigate that is to download the video, and re-upload it, it at least protects the channel (somewhat).
Micheallawson56

Post by Micheallawson56 »

MasterChef Season 4 Episode 12, Two quick glimpses one at 19:40 and the other at 19:42. You have to pause it if you want to see it. Barefoot blonde with pink on shown below to the left behind the lady with the peacock feathered dress that's talking.