Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by Feeture Feature »

Another Brevard extreme shoeplay lady. The blonde at right lower corner of table plays almost continuously with her chunky high heels, popping the shoes off from crossed ankles. Like the earlier woman at one of these meetings the lighting is terrible and the few times the feet are stretched forward they cannot be seen. The guy at the corner sometimes blocks her when he makes a phone call or puts his elbow out. The funny thing is at the beginning of the video she announces she is an appointee of the woman who shoeplayed on an earlier video, who is seated beside her but feet cannot be seen. When the video comes up, you have to select items 4-6 on display to right so you get the 3 hour video.

https://brevardpublicschools.swagit.com ... 02020-1175

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Unfortunately with the current event worldwide, we may see a lot less of these meetings...at least for a month or so.

All my friends stay safe and smart out there
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

She's so good!! Wish it was better quality and closer.. we would have an incredible video.. thanks for sharing!!
metrics1 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:40 am http://www.becon.tv/vod?vidID=104404&ch ... 490&page=1
Dangling her ass off.
Benj

Post by Benj »

hi guys, here my playlist, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=WL

most of them are from other shoeplay hunter, (thanks for their great work) and some are my found. only shoe play and dangling,
I'm a great shoe play fan since many years, I've hundreds candid video (dangling) of my work (candid shot in park, work etc..), if you are interested i can share or trade vs other clips. i like candid dangling.

thanks bye
FL_244

Post by FL_244 »

Benj wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:43 am hi guys, here my playlist, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=WL

nothing there...
FL_244
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I can't see the playlist... I would love to see your collection.
Benj wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:43 am hi guys, here my playlist, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=WL

most of them are from other shoeplay hunter, (thanks for their great work) and some are my found. only shoe play and dangling,
I'm a great shoe play fan since many years, I've hundreds candid video (dangling) of my work (candid shot in park, work etc..), if you are interested i can share or trade vs other clips. i like candid dangling.

thanks bye
Benj

Post by Benj »

sorry that s should be good, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=WL
you can find 100 hundreds best shots/videos for me on playlist "watch later"
mmb

Post by mmb »

nothing there
Benj

Post by Benj »

Leopard wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:33 pm I can't see the playlist... I would love to see your collection.

thanks bye
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... ZV4DwDOp-P
Feeture Feature

Nice looking, nicely dressed lady on a Dubai radio show heelpops bare feet from shoes and has shoes off completely, very playful and even picks her toes extensively.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Feeture Feature wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:43 pm Nice looking, nicely dressed lady on a Dubai radio show heelpops bare feet from shoes and has shoes off completely, very playful and even picks her toes extensively.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPQUKTCpog
Still poaching other people's finds, I see. This is exactly why you will never see my private playlists of what now amount to over five thousand videos. Not all A-list material by any stretch, but in sheer volume it really is that many.

And I'll make damn sure YOU never see it.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Feeture Feature

I have decided it is time to quit any participation in this forum. notalwaysright seems to need to attack someone instead of explaining his disagreement. Why is it wrong to post a link to someone else's video when that video is freely available on YouTube and the new poster makes no claim that the video is his? If I had posted a link to the original Dubai Eye video, which I did track down, would it also be poaching? Are clips from commercial movies and TV not poaching? This site is more and more useless for me every day. I don't do candid videos so I thought it was worth posting links to finds I made. I guess notalwaysright should add butalwayssanctimonious to his user name. Good-bye.
llama

Post by llama »

Now is not the time for the constant negative energy he brings to this forum. This should be in good times and especially bad a place we can come to share our love for feet, legs, nylons etc. At this point he is just trolling us. On top of the fact that he openly admits he is not willing to share anything with us. Either we need to ban him from the forum or have an ignore feature so we do not have to see his negativity.
llama

Post by llama »

and Feeture I hope you reconsider..i do appreciate you
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Feeture Feature wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:01 pm I have decided it is time to quit any participation in this forum. notalwaysright seems to need to attack someone instead of explaining his disagreement. Why is it wrong to post a link to someone else's video when that video is freely available on YouTube and the new poster makes no claim that the video is his? If I had posted a link to the original Dubai Eye video, which I did track down, would it also be poaching? Are clips from commercial movies and TV not poaching? This site is more and more useless for me every day. I don't do candid videos so I thought it was worth posting links to finds I made. I guess notalwaysright should add butalwayssanctimonious to his user name. Good-bye.
notalwaysright went too far this time. There are members of this forum that CANNOT be touched in ANY way. I don't fucking care, he's getting a two weeks suspension.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llama

Post by llama »

nyllover wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:10 am
Feeture Feature wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:01 pm I have decided it is time to quit any participation in this forum. notalwaysright seems to need to attack someone instead of explaining his disagreement. Why is it wrong to post a link to someone else's video when that video is freely available on YouTube and the new poster makes no claim that the video is his? If I had posted a link to the original Dubai Eye video, which I did track down, would it also be poaching? Are clips from commercial movies and TV not poaching? This site is more and more useless for me every day. I don't do candid videos so I thought it was worth posting links to finds I made. I guess notalwaysright should add butalwayssanctimonious to his user name. Good-bye.
notalwaysright went too far this time. There are members of this forum that CANNOT be touched in ANY way. I don't fucking care, he's getting a two weeks suspension.
Bravo and I hope he has a zero tolerance policy going forward
Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

nyllover wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:10 am
I think that's a good play. That dude has been nothing but toxic on this board. Thanks for standing up to him.