Athletes feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Bigbadbunny

Athletes feet

Post by Bigbadbunny »

Recently I made a custom clip for a client who has a fetish for Athletes' feet. The stink the Itch everything about it. Is this a common fetish for guys or was his fetish the first of it's kind?

Bigbadbunny

Re: Athletes feet

Post by Bigbadbunny »

bump.
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Interesting...I'm definitely not a fan of foot fungus...I like seeing women with itchy tights and I can deal with a little sweaty foot odor but the the cracked peeling and sour smell from Athlete's foot - no thanks.
Bigbadbunny

Post by Bigbadbunny »

Lol, sour? Adding to the fungus vocabulary, lol. Thanks for your input. I would post the gif from the clip to show you guys but idk if it goes against the rules on here or not
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

A gif surely won't go against our rules :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Bigbadbunny

Post by Bigbadbunny »

Oh awesome, thank you Nyllover :)
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Bigbadbunny wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:58 am Recently I made a custom clip for a client who has a fetish for Athletes' feet. The stink the Itch everything about it. Is this a common fetish for guys or was his fetish the first of it's kind?
Sounds fairly tame to me, unless he wants to see all the bruises and peeling that come with athletes foot.

That being said, honestly, I think the only thing "common" in foot fetishism is the mere involvement of the feet. From there, it's pretty much anything goes. Between years of sifting through random things while trying to satisfy my own needs and after having oversaw the custom orders that my wife used to take; I can confidently say that you can take just about any activity or circumstance, add pretty feet to the mix and find some guy who is drooling at the thought of it. It's not a matter of if you'll have someone ask for it, it's when. :superlol: