Footsie: Shoes Or No?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

paradigm88

Footsie: Shoes Or No?

Post by paradigm88 »

I think variants of this have come up over the years, but I'm curious for all opinions.

Since my wife and I have been dating, playing footsie has been a thing for us when we're out (privately). My wife is a shoes-off girl as soon as she sits down. That's never been my style.

But I've been thinking of changing to spice up our date nights a bit. For one, even if I know my wife is shoeless under the table, it's not like I can really feel her feet through my shoes. Also, in winter she's hesitant to rub her feet on my shoes because they might be salty/dirty from outside. She wouldn't have that issue with my socks.

I've never been a fan of slip-on shoes for men; I don't think I've ever owned a pair of loafers, and even boots that don't lace feel too loose to me. (I actually dislike the idea of being shoeless in public.) But if it means igniting a little spark when we're out to dinner, I can learn.

For the guys, if you play footsie with your wife/date, do you prefer wearing shoes or taking them off?

For the ladies, if there are any around, would you rather play footsie with a shoeless or shoes-on partner?

BlackFoot

Re: Footsie: Shoes Or No?

Post by BlackFoot »

shoes off! :ooook:
i love a woman's nylon feet!
christo

Post by christo »

Yeah no shoes.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
nman

Post by nman »

Paradigm88, I too dislike taking my shoes off in public. Funny thing is my wife also thinks taking shoes off is more of a girl thing. She thinks a man is less masculine without shoes. So, at our home, it is shoes on for the man and shoes off for the girl. She wears pantyhose to work so when she comes home she kicks her heels off at the door and stays in hosed feet.

When we go out to eat it is very similar to what your wife does. She also slips off her heels as soon as she sits. I always keep my shoes on. I never take my shoes off in public. But, when I sit at a restaurant or somewhere, I stretch my legs and cross them at the ankles. So my wife rests her hosed feet on my crossed legs (between my knees and ankles). So she really does not touch my shoes. So dirt does not become an issue. Many times (if my pants are loose enough at the ankles) shes gets her feet inside my pants (inserting in at my ankles) so her toes touch my bare skin above my socks. Sometimes it feels little ticklish when she wiggles her hosed toes, but I really enjoy the warmth of her hosed soles on my skin. 
crzy4feet

Post by crzy4feet »

"NO SHOES" when she plays footsies with me.
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Shoes off and smooth hosiery is definitely best!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

As long as one of us has no shoes on I'm more aroused