Often Wonder "What Videos We Have Missed"

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Often Wonder "What Videos We Have Missed"

Post by Mr. Mike »

Probably more for us guys that post in the "Accidentally..." thread. With millions of YT videos out there and a lot of us searching for those gems, you wonder how many videos none of us have discovered? Maybe there is a standing dipping video of 15 minutes that none us have ever found. I especially get in ruts where I'm searching the same 8-10 subject matters. Some of you find shoeplay in stuff I would never look...podcasts, gaming videos...which is awesome; but you gotta wonder how much we still haven't found out there.

Godiva

Re: Often Wonder "What Videos We Have Missed"

Post by Godiva »

I often wonder myself. It also helps to search for generic file names (IMG, MVI, etc) as often times one-off videos will be uploaded to YT without a searchable title. I've found quite a few gems over the years by checking IMG daily. I rack my brain thinking of stuff to search, and still can come up empty more times then not.

I look at common searches as a gateway. If I think a non-sp channel has potential I will often times search the history. Many times you'll find stuff that you would never consider to search because the title was so vague.

Sometimes you just get lucky. I was on a huge teacher shoeplay binge this last year, and even to this day I come across newly discovered videos that simply did not show up in a search, but popped up in a suggested video bar or something.

It also sucks when you consider how many videos have been removed, either from idiots commenting or the channel simply shutting down. Odds are they will never be seen again. Now it's always wise to save them to your hard drive as soon as possible.