Why I don’t like to share candids

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Chips22

Why I don’t like to share candids

Post by Chips22 »

I’m a very respectful individual..however..I have an insatiable craving for women’s legs and heels..some of the videos I do are of women that I know personally or professionally..the least I could do is not share the videos with complete strangers..besides..good candids are hard to come by..some of u need to get out there and earn your own recordings and stop living off other people on this site

llama

Re: Why I don’t like to share candids

Post by llama »

Funny this wasnt your attitude when you first joined the board and boasted without being asked all the candids you had to share. We've come to expect excuses from you so this comes as no shock IMO
mmb

Post by mmb »

I was thinking the same thing ,
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

llama wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:06 pm Funny this wasnt your attitude when you first joined the board and boasted without being asked all the candids you had to share. We've come to expect excuses from you so this comes as no shock IMO
(This is my 3rd response..signal keeps messing up in this building) I respect your opinion first and foremost..when I came on this site I was seeing videos that were less than what I had and I wanted to show you guys some good material but then thought..why should I share videos of women I know personally and some professionally with absolute strangers?? First of all I respect these women..I’m not gonna betray their privacy like that and 2nd..y’all need to get your own recordings..I have an array of candids that are all unscripted with “natural” movement..do u know how hard that was and is to pull off? It’s much more satisfying when u do the work yourself..trust me
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

So then what exactly is your point? You come on here boasting about these "great candid" videos you have, but then go on and tell everyone screw you, I'm not going to share with you. What's your endgame?
Like people always say;
"pictures (video) or it didn't happen"

Chips22 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:35 pm
llama wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:06 pm Funny this wasnt your attitude when you first joined the board and boasted without being asked all the candids you had to share. We've come to expect excuses from you so this comes as no shock IMO
(This is my 3rd response..signal keeps messing up in this building) I respect your opinion first and foremost..when I came on this site I was seeing videos that were less than what I had and I wanted to show you guys some good material but then thought..why should I share videos of women I know personally and some professionally with absolute strangers?? First of all I respect these women..I’m not gonna betray their privacy like that and 2nd..y’all need to get your own recordings..I have an array of candids that are all unscripted with “natural” movement..do u know how hard that was and is to pull off? It’s much more satisfying when u do the work yourself..trust me
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:46 pm So then what exactly is your point? You come on here boasting about these "great candid" videos you have, but then go on and tell everyone screw you, I'm not going to share with you. What's your endgame?
Like people always say;
"pictures (video) or it didn't happen"

Chips22 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:35 pm

I come on here to share and read stories of others..like I mentioned in a previous response..I was gonna start sharing videos but had second thoughts being that these are innocent women im exposing to the public to get off on..kind of a shitty thing to do to the women you date that have an interest in you and friends that trust u
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Great, so who cares. You don't need to come on and tell everyone you're not going to share these videos. Just read the stories and comment on those.

BTW
I've got 7 Aston Martins, one for every day of the week... but I'm not posting any pictures of them...:)
mmb

Post by mmb »

If this guy actually had so many videos I think we’d have seen some by now, it’s so easy to “claim” such feats on social media. I personally think he’s blowing smoke
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

No I’m not lol
FB31898A-B79C-45E4-AF15-C489846FCB22.jpeg
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

I have 100s of videos going back to 2016..I hunt all year my friend lol..all I’m trying to do is get ppl to stop being socially awkward and introverted and strike up a convo with a girl and record her
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

mmb wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:35 pm If this guy actually had so many videos I think we’d have seen some by now, it’s so easy to “claim” such feats on social media. I personally think he’s blowing smoke
And why would I lie about having videos?? lol..that’s silly..idk y’all lol..I have nothing to gain by proving anything..all I’m wanting some of y’all to do is get your own stuff..it’s much more rewarding..y’all are taking this the wrong way and are getting offended by a complete stranger which is weird
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

No one is getting offended. Just perplexed why you come on bragging about these great videos and then you tell everyone no I'm not showing.

Lot of people shoot candids, myself included. I don't post many of those here and I keep a lot private on YT....but I'm not on here telling people about it
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:43 pm No one is getting offended. Just perplexed why you come on bragging about these great videos and then you tell everyone no I'm not showing.

Lot of people shoot candids, myself included. I don't post many of those here and I keep a lot private on YT....but I'm not on here telling people about it
It sounds like I’m bragging but I’m not..I’m saying I have all these good vids and you can too (not you yourself..but in general) and you don’t have to rely on anyone to get material..you can do it all on your own
llama

Post by llama »

Chips22 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:57 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:43 pm No one is getting offended. Just perplexed why you come on bragging about these great videos and then you tell everyone no I'm not showing.

It sounds like I’m bragging but I’m not..I’m saying I have all these good vids and you can too (not you yourself..but in general) and you don’t have to rely on anyone to get material..you can do it all on your own
I have plenty of my own candida i post on an anonymous PH acct ...I have never felt the need to mention here bc most are barefoot and in flip flops which doesnt appeal to most on this board. Post your videos or not ( the 2 you did post were shit btw) Shit or get off the pot WE DONT CARE If you post we will thank you if not you just might as well be basically another dime a dozen lurker
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Chips22 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:13 pm No I’m not lol FB31898A-B79C-45E4-AF15-C489846FCB22.jpeg
Those most definitely are not candid. You're full of shit -you're replete with shit- and you're very, very obviously trying to foment turmoil in this forum. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you're one of the saboteurs commenting on the videos posted in the "accidentally thread".

This forum attracts grifters and bullshittters like flies to a picnic table.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:27 am
Chips22 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:13 pm No I’m not lol FB31898A-B79C-45E4-AF15-C489846FCB22.jpeg
Those most definitely are not candid. You're full of shit -you're replete with shit- and you're very, very obviously trying to foment turmoil in this forum. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you're one of the saboteurs commenting on the videos posted in the "accidentally thread".

These responses are freakin hilarious!!! Lmao..they are candids but again I have nothing to prove..just an fyi..I’m really good at getting them..I’m not looking at my phone or positioning it when I’m recording..plus I have it turn around where the screen is facing me against my leg so they have no chance of seeing what I’m doing because my eyes are on them watching to see where their eyes go..u should pay for that tip I just gave u lol
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

Chips22 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:33 am

These responses are freakin hilarious!!! Lmao..they are candids but again I have nothing to prove..just an fyi..I’m really good at getting them..I’m not looking at my phone or positioning it when I’m recording..plus I have it turned around where the screen is facing me against my leg so they have no chance of seeing what I’m doing because my eyes are on them watching to see where their eyes go..u should pay for that tip I just gave u lol
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

These responses are freakin hilarious!!! Lmao..they are candids but again I have nothing to prove..just an fyi..I’m really good at getting them..I’m not looking at my phone or positioning it when I’m recording..plus I have it turned around where the screen is facing me against my leg so they have no chance of seeing what I’m doing because my eyes are on them watching to see where their eyes go..u should pay for that tip I just gave u lol
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

These responses are freakin hilarious!!! Lmao..they are candids but again I have nothing to prove..just an fyi..I’m really good at getting them..I’m not looking at my phone or positioning it when I’m recording..plus I have it turn around where the screen is facing me against my leg so they have no chance of seeing what I’m doing because my eyes are on them watching to see where their eyes go..u should pay for that tip I just gave u lol
Don't try to bullshit me. It can't be done, and even if it could and I promise you wouldn't be smart enough. Your incoherent word salad in no way supports your claim that those pathetic screenshots are candid and is about as skillfully written as if you'd simply emptied a sack of rocks onto your keyboard.

So by all means keep your stuff to yourself. I'm certainly not tantalized, and it looks absolutely worthless.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Talk about answering a question that no one was asking.

Are you sure the reason you don't share, isn't because your first attempt got roasted by everyone? lol

Personally, most of us couldn't care less. If you're not going to share, then it's pointless to even bring up. Lots of us have secret stashes of things that we've caught or discovered, that we don't share for one reason or another. The difference is we don't get on here and go "naaah naaah naaah naaah! I have this, and you can't have it!". That's kid stuff, man. We just enjoy them in private and that's it. We also don't authoritatively criticize other people's attempts , while claiming we can do better and merely showing questionable, if any, evidence. ;)

But hey, I'll shut the fuck up and let you have the floor again.