I'm still here.

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

JackFrawst

I'm still here.

Post by JackFrawst »

Sorry I haven't posted any new adventures with The Two Stephanies and their friends in a while. I've been going through some rough sees in recent months: I was homeless for a week and a half, my laptop with all my stories on it got stolen, I've lost two flash drives, my phone was stolen twice, and to top everything off my mother passed away this past February. :crash:

It may take some more time, but I intend to have another story up here soon. In the meantime, sit tight and keep the faith. ONE!

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Re: I'm still here.

Post by Dead Parrot »

Don't worry about the board, worry about yourself. Get yourself taken care of first.

Believe me, I can identify with everything you typed here.

Use your creativity to work through the negative emotions, but stay pragmatic.

Water, rations, shelter, and a steady income (not necessarily from one source) should be your priority.

These things happen, there's no way to avoid it. Find a way to deal with the pain, preferably in a way that doesn't involve you becoming a slave to externals (addiction).

Do what you have to do, and then surprise us with your continued work.

All the best,

Dead Parrot
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Damn it...how could have i missed this post???

So damn sorry to hear all you've been through.... just take care of yourself, this forum will be here when you are ready :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llama

Post by llama »

nyllover wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:04 pm Damn it...how could have i missed this post???

So damn sorry to hear all you've been through.... just take care of yourself, this forum will be here when you are ready :)
Same here be well Jack