Have you ever taken a girls shoe?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Elise D

Have you ever taken a girls shoe?

Post by Elise D »

Hey everyone, just curious if this is a common occurrence whether a temporary steal or permanent. Thanks x

Feeture Feature

Re: Have you ever taken a girls shoe?

Post by Feeture Feature »

I remember 3 instances related to shoe taking. I was in a college library and a girl came and sat behind me in a carrel. She stretched her feet out and slipped her bare feet from chunky heeled leather shoes. Then she went off barefoot. I reached down and picked up a shoe and licked inside it. Just tasted salty. Number 2 I was in another college library and sat facing a girl when we were in back to back carrels. She had socks on. When she got ready to leave she got up and asked if I had her shoes. Someone before me must have stolen her shoes. Third when I was living in Australia. I went to throw out my trash in my apartment building and there was a pair of platform high heeled strappy sandals. One strap was torn. I liberated the shoes from the trash and took them to my apartment. I am 70 years old and only remembering 3 instances indicates it is not that common. You can find some news articles about men knocking women down on the street and stealing their shoes and I remember some libraries put up warning signs in the 1970s that women should be careful about removing shoes because men were known to steal them.
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

Feeture Feature wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:48 pm I remember 3 instances related to shoe taking. I was in a college library and a girl came and sat behind me in a carrel. She stretched her feet out and slipped her bare feet from chunky heeled leather shoes. Then she went off barefoot. I reached down and picked up a shoe and licked inside it. Just tasted salty. Number 2 I was in another college library and sat facing a girl when we were in back to back carrels. She had socks on. When she got ready to leave she got up and asked if I had her shoes. Someone before me must have stolen her shoes. Third when I was living in Australia. I went to throw out my trash in my apartment building and there was a pair of platform high heeled strappy sandals. One strap was torn. I liberated the shoes from the trash and took them to my apartment. I am 70 years old and only remembering 3 instances indicates it is not that common. You can find some news articles about men knocking women down on the street and stealing their shoes and I remember some libraries put up warning signs in the 1970s that women should be careful about removing shoes because men were known to steal them.
Nice, at my school stealing shoes is a common thing. I often get knocked out of my shoes or they get pulled off.
Jack170202

Post by Jack170202 »

Yes but it’s mostly when I’m at my sisters house, I say that I’m going to the toilet but I go and take the slippers that she was wearing earlier on and because they are compact they hold the smell and sweat soooo good... like literally just today I did it and I put my hand inside and it was wet with sweat so what I do is, I put my dick up one and turn the other one inside out so I get the... “full experience” 😉 it is like a delicacy when I go over there, she is 10 years older than me (I’m 17). At times in the past she would say that she is cold and would throw a blanket over both of us and unknowingly her foot would touch the inside of my thigh just inches away from my crotch or sometimes her foot would touch my balls which would make me jump and in response she would say “is everything alright?” And also sometimes when she would have a blister she would place her foot on my thigh and force me to look... he foot always felt sooo warm and sweaty 🥵😫
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

Jack170202 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:20 pm Yes but it’s mostly when I’m at my sisters house, I say that I’m going to the toilet but I go and take the slippers that she was wearing earlier on and because they are compact they hold the smell and sweat soooo good... like literally just today I did it and I put my hand inside and it was wet with sweat so what I do is, I put my dick up one and turn the other one inside out so I get the... “full experience” 😉 it is like a delicacy when I go over there, she is 10 years older than me (I’m 17). At times in the past she would say that she is cold and would throw a blanket over both of us and unknowingly her foot would touch the inside of my thigh just inches away from my crotch or sometimes her foot would touch my balls which would make me jump and in response she would say “is everything alright?” And also sometimes when she would have a blister she would place her foot on my thigh and force me to look... he foot always felt sooo warm and sweaty 🥵😫
Wow that must have been good, I always take every chance to “accidentally” touch people with my foot
jubal

Post by jubal »

Once, she was wearing tan hose and chunky sandals. I took her left one and she dumped a beer on my head. She was a friend of a friend, plus her parents knew my parents, so I gave it back. Did see her feet on other occasions, though :)
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

jubal wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:27 pm Once, she was wearing tan hose and chunky sandals. I took her left one and she dumped a beer on my head. She was a friend of a friend, plus her parents knew my parents, so I gave it back. Did see her feet on other occasions, though :)
That must have been nice lol the sandals without straps come off really easily
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I'm sort of envious at your boldness.

I've nudged my wife's shoes out of reach or taken them off for her. But I've never stolen a girl's shoe, and certainly not for keeps. I can't imagine it'd have gone over well.

Many times I've been tempted to take a girl's shoe off of her foot. Or to move it so it's less convenient for her to put back on. But I can't say I've ever been tempted to take and keep a shoe. That would feel unfair to me...not to mention risky.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I take sometimes my wife's low heels or high heels from her feet off, even ankle boots if she is wearing nylons. It can happen in the car or in the garden. But also in a public park if there are just few people around. Then she would just sit on the park bench nylon footed, or ride the car shoeless for a longer time. To unknown persons I never stole shoes. One guy however who was making candids (not member of the forum) told me that he has stolen once high heels from a hostess on a fair and put in his bag. I can imagine the poor hostess... maybe he went home nylon footed.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Charmedbysoles

Post by Charmedbysoles »

I only ever stole socks that were taken off and disregarded.
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

Charmedbysoles wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:23 am I only ever stole socks that were taken off and disregarded.
Nice, must be a lot easier lol
Jack170202

Post by Jack170202 »

Jack170202 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:20 pm Yes but it’s mostly when I’m at my sisters house, I say that I’m going to the toilet but I go and take the slippers that she was wearing earlier on and because they are compact they hold the smell and sweat soooo good... like literally just today I did it and I put my hand inside and it was wet with sweat so what I do is, I put my dick up one and turn the other one inside out so I get the... “full experience” 😉 it is like a delicacy when I go over there, she is 10 years older than me (I’m 17). At times in the past she would say that she is cold and would throw a blanket over both of us and unknowingly her foot would touch the inside of my thigh just inches away from my crotch or sometimes her foot would touch my balls which would make me jump and in response she would say “is everything alright?” And also sometimes when she would have a blister she would place her foot on my thigh and force me to look... he foot always felt sooo warm and sweaty 🥵😫
I’ll make sure to get a picture next time, because when I turn the slippers inside out... PHEW!!! There is just a huge wet patch
And I just begin to suck and bite on it, like a damp sponge and because of this all the foot sweat just gently oozes out of one slipper and into my mouth whilst the other is on my dick and as I fuck it, her sexy cheesy, salty, warm foot sweat lubricates my fat cock head making me cum almost instantly while I bite and suck violently on her slipper to get every last ounce of salty, cheesey and warm foot sweat out of her slipper... Phew!!! That got me so hard just thinking about it 🥵
Charmedbysoles

Post by Charmedbysoles »

Elise D wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:54 am
Charmedbysoles wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:23 am I only ever stole socks that were taken off and disregarded.
Nice, must be a lot easier lol
It is, but after I please myself with them I can't help but to feel like a creep. The thing is I can honestly say I only stole 2 pairs of socks in my whole life. Despite having a foot fetish that might as well make me feel like a vampire that needs to feed but can mostly resist urges. I do not let my fetish take total control of me, and I never liked on how it made me feel after I was done pleasing myself. Just because I see women as Goddesses and I get pleasure from pleasing doesn't mean I should steal socks. I love women's body as a whole, and the mind and soul, but I just like the feet more. I just don't like the guilt I gotten by stealing socks and pleasing myself. Besides, in the end all that would happen eventually is that I would just get careless and get caught. I mean socks can go missing sure, but you can only do something like that once every long periods of time. Otherwise suspicions may rise. People have proven if something doesn't seem right and they suspect something they will test you. Or maybe I am just a little paranoid about a woman getting paranoid. Lol. Nah, I just think a lot.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Charmedbysoles wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:42 amIt is, but after I please myself with them I can't help but to feel like a creep. The thing is I can honestly say I only stole 2 pairs of socks in my whole life. Despite having a foot fetish that might as well make me feel like a vampire that needs to feed but can mostly resist urges. I do not let my fetish take total control of me, and I never liked on how it made me feel after I was done pleasing myself. Just because I see women as Goddesses and I get pleasure from pleasing doesn't mean I should steal socks. I love women's body as a whole, and the mind and soul, but I just like the feet more. I just don't like the guilt I gotten by stealing socks and pleasing myself. Besides, in the end all that would happen eventually is that I would just get careless and get caught. I mean socks can go missing sure, but you can only do something like that once every long periods of time. Otherwise suspicions may rise. People have proven if something doesn't seem right and they suspect something they will test you. Or maybe I am just a little paranoid about a woman getting paranoid. Lol. Nah, I just think a lot.
One time in college/university, I found a pair of panties in my laundry. They must have gotten stuck in the dryer between loads, and hence they became part of mine. So I folded them, left them on the folding table in the laundry room, and went about my business. I had no way to know who owned them.

And then I told my roommates when I got back to my room. "Wait, you didn't keep them?" they asked.

"What was I supposed to do with them?"

"I dunno...save them?"

Maybe I was too boring and safe back then. Explains why I was single in those four years.
Charmedbysoles

Post by Charmedbysoles »

paradigm88 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:22 pm
Charmedbysoles wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:42 amIt is, but after I please myself with them I can't help but to feel like a creep. The thing is I can honestly say I only stole 2 pairs of socks in my whole life. Despite having a foot fetish that might as well make me feel like a vampire that needs to feed but can mostly resist urges. I do not let my fetish take total control of me, and I never liked on how it made me feel after I was done pleasing myself. Just because I see women as Goddesses and I get pleasure from pleasing doesn't mean I should steal socks. I love women's body as a whole, and the mind and soul, but I just like the feet more. I just don't like the guilt I gotten by stealing socks and pleasing myself. Besides, in the end all that would happen eventually is that I would just get careless and get caught. I mean socks can go missing sure, but you can only do something like that once every long periods of time. Otherwise suspicions may rise. People have proven if something doesn't seem right and they suspect something they will test you. Or maybe I am just a little paranoid about a woman getting paranoid. Lol. Nah, I just think a lot.
One time in college/university, I found a pair of panties in my laundry. They must have gotten stuck in the dryer between loads, and hence they became part of mine. So I folded them, left them on the folding table in the laundry room, and went about my business. I had no way to know who owned them.

And then I told my roommates when I got back to my room. "Wait, you didn't keep them?" they asked.

"What was I supposed to do with them?"

"I dunno...save them?"

Maybe I was too boring and safe back then. Explains why I was single in those four years.

I think you did the right thing.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

I've stolen socks before in high school. Used to pop open the lockers between classes and after.

I remember there was this one girl who intentionally set her locker so it wasn't locked, since she was so lazy. I had collected a nike elite, some other sport ankle socks, and a pair of soccer socks. I feel bad about the elite though, since it was apart of her basketball practice uniform and I didn't find any other socks in her locker so I probably left her in a tight situation.

A while later though I was in that same girls locker, took her backpack to the restroom and dug through it. I found a pair of tights, and like 6 other pairs of socks. Jackpot! I took the socks back to my locker but they kinda smelled weird.. not foot bad but like rotting food. Sure enough upon further inspection I found moldy food stuck to a couple of them :roll: I ended up bringing all of it back to her locker because it was too nasty, and honestly if I take the tights she wouldn't have had them to wear for a while so. I'd rather see her in them.

I've riffled through some other's soccer bags, got some soccer socks that way. Some kinda smelly, most were clean.

Shoes, not so much. Girls can do with missing socks. Maybe it got lost, who cares, can always get more. But shoes? Those are too expensive. (Though, if any of them had left worn in birkenstocks in their lockers I might have taken one of those.. probably good they didn't.)
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

I took a pair of tights that a girl in my class at school had left on her desk.

It was strange that she did that but I wasn't complaining!
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

I would love to get a pair of tights after a girl has been wearing them for a long day.

A while ago I was at work in a retail store and we had a new cute fresh college grad manager working for us. Skinny short blonde, with long toes, you know the kind. Anyway they were doing some nice dress-up day for some holiday event and she was wearing solid black tights, black flats, and a blue dress... had to be one of the most attractive things I had ever seen. See those managers work at least 10 hours a day.. and she was out all day stocking things, running back and forth around the whole store.. you get what I mean? I can only imagine just how AMAZING those tights must have smelled.

Towards the end of her shift she was in the office and I went up there to try to see some shoeplay, no luck. But damn did she look good. I tried so hard to get a pic of her in them at least but she kept walking too damn fast.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I worked in a mall for many years, and it drove me crazy walking around on break and seeing so many attractive women on their feet all day long in boots or flats. I could only imagine what some of them smelt like after a long shift.

For years I worked at a store where we would often change clothes for our shift including their shoes because of our dress code. Occasionally they would leave their shoes behind and after work I would get to enjoy them :)

I’ve taken a pair of a former co-workers flats once. She bought a new pair before her shift started and threw out her old ones, so I helped myself to them after we closed. They were very well worn but sadly did not have much of a smell to them.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I never stole a shoe, neither directly off a girl's foot or otherwise. But I do recall having temptation lingering right in front of me at work.

A decade ago, I was a young participant of our state's main workforce program. By the graces of my then caseworker "Lisa", whom I'd been crushing on hard ,up to that point, my broke ass ended up with a part-time paid internship right within the office, working nearly side-by-side her (not quite, but we saw each other OFTEN). (To give you an image, Lisa was bonafied cutiepie, in my opinion. Short, petite and light on her feet. At the time, I would've described her as Sarah Silverman's baby-faced, rosy-cheeked Italian doppleganger. She used to give me so many butterflies!)

Anyway, when I first entered the program as a participant in the Fall, Lisa had only been a caseworker for the program for a short time. When she first "adopted" me as her client, she was still coming to work in a trench coat, a beanie, jeans and tennis shoes. However, by the time I'd began working there, early into the next year, she was coming to work in a much more dressy casual (and sexy) attire, which often included skirts, heels and pantyhose (imagine the puddle of drool I left, after seeing her dressed like this for the first time).

Well, one of my first weeks as an intern, I was working a little late. She and most of the other workers had left for the day. In passing by her empty cubicle, I noticed she'd left a pair of closed-toe wedge-heel pumps under her desk. When I say I was back and fourth between standing there staring at these shoes, and finding any ol' reason to walk by her area, I'm not kidding. The restroom was barely a stone's throw away from her cubicle, and I wanted sooo badly to take one of those pumps into my possession and take off for some quick fun during a break — or even just to bend down underneath her desk and steal a whiff. Thing is, being that I was still new, I was hardly familiar with the building and didn't know if there were any security cameras or not. "Could I possibly kneel underneath her desk, under the guise of trying to pick something up off the floor or just tidy up?", I thought. My heart was pounding at the thought. By this time, I don't think I'd ever even really seen her feet, except for the occasional heelpop and the ever-small glimpse of her painted toes via her peeptoe pumps. This was killing me! BUT...but, the last thing I'd want, is to suffer the embarrassment of having something like that possibly caught on camera (I was already feeling like big lout for being late on my second day), not only risking my job but effectively fucking up my friendship with Lisa. Thus, I had throw temptation to the wind.

I would later learn that there were no security cameras to be found (which is strange, when you consider how many people's personal information is physically stored right within that building). Unfortunately, by the time I found this out, Lisa had quit. C'est la vie.......