This Flight Attendant has Definitely Guts

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

This Flight Attendant has Definitely Guts

Post by Tomi »

She is filming herself during the flights to tease us nylon feet lovers! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
BlackFoot

Re: This Flight Attendant has Definitely Guts

Post by BlackFoot »

i love her videos!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

What the hell is she doing at the end?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

she use to be a ballet dancer.
gp4x

Post by gp4x »

Great Video...albeit a tease.

You can bet dollars to donuts that most flight attendants kick off their heels when they are not in front of passengers, especially it if's transatlantic flight.

I know when I took the red eye (both east and west directions), the flight attendants were padding around in the cabin in their stockinged feet about 20 minutes after takeoff since most of the plane was asleep. Atleast they were being courteous by not stomping when they walked :o

Anyone have similar observances?
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

gp4x wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:36 amYou can bet dollars to donuts that most flight attendants kick off their heels when they are not in front of passengers, especially it if's transatlantic flight.

I know when I took the red eye (both east and west directions), the flight attendants were padding around in the cabin in their stockinged feet about 20 minutes after takeoff since most of the plane was asleep. Atleast they were being courteous by not stomping when they walked
I've never flown that far and I usually fly economy airlines, but it's obvious that the flight attendants change from heels to flats during the flight.

There was a FA/model who used to post on Instagram ("The Jet-Setting Blondie," her account seems to have disappeared) and she would often pose shoeless. However, she admitted in one post that she would never walk around on the plane sans shoes; it was simply too dirty.

I'd love to hang out in the galley, though, between beverage cart runs.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I use to clean planes and i use to love seeing the flight attendants dipping and shoeplaying all the time. there a couple of them as the passengers were getting off they would dip all the time knowing that i was looking at them doing it. sometimes while we were cleaning some would sit in first class and kick both shoes off or change shoes. i would always try to sneak a peek. and yes the plane floors are pretty nasty so i doubt they would walk barefoot around the plane especially in the galley.
Vin

Post by Vin »

This is one of my fav posts here! :o
I just adore stewardess' feet in hose, it's my ultimate fantasy, so seeing these soles by the end.. Oh wow. :ooook:
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Great... Her channel was also taken down because of sever multiple sexual violations...She had some nice teaser videos :S
jubal

Post by jubal »

Are we talking about tomato juice kween? She's on instagram also

https://www.instagram.com/tomato_juice_kween/
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Yes thanks, it is her! :love: :love: :love:
jubal

Post by jubal »

This might be temporary but she now has a fan page on YT. Looks to me like most are from her Instagram page or the previous YT page, but there are a couple there I hadn't seen before :) Resolutions are not always the best, but still worth a look.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgV6V4 ... ov4YfWL20Q
masada

Post by masada »

Just 15-20 sec reviews.....Big deal...
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Here is another flight attendant who is filming herself during the flights:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwpdKr ... 6VB04itpzA
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I don’t believe it for a second.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

Weird thing about the last post. This guy went on and on (publicly and privately) about how I was somehow making up my last post. And here he is again, contributing nothing more than "I don't believe it."

Looking back through his posts, it appears that he has done NOTHING here except accuse people of things. Accuse them of stealing. Accuse them of faking things. Insist that he posted something first, but it got erased.

Wow....I'm back a full year now, and it's literally nothing but bitching at people. And I was feeling kinda bad. No worries, I guess.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Xzzzy wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:42 am Weird thing about the last post. This guy went on and on (publicly and privately) about how I was somehow making up my last post. And here he is again, contributing nothing more than "I don't believe it."

Looking back through his posts, it appears that he has done NOTHING here except accuse people of things. Accuse them of stealing. Accuse them of faking things. Insist that he posted something first, but it got erased.

Wow....I'm back a full year now, and it's literally nothing but bitching at people. And I was feeling kinda bad. No worries, I guess.
First of all, I most definitely did not “go on and on”; I made one post, which impelled YOU to contact ME privately, after which I immediately told you to go away.

Second, you didn’t go back far enough. There was a time when my personality on this forum was very, very different, and it wasn’t an act. But that was before this place was almost completely overrun by various scammers, parasites, dishonest narcissistic exhibitionists, and general bullshitters.

My resentment has been well earned, many times over.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

notalwaysright10000 , I think you are absolutely correct. A lot of people are trying to get interest then attract them to their Patreon. That's okay if people want to subscribe, but I hate Patreon personally. As to these so called "Flight Attendants", I've never met any such as these either. If they exist then I am wrong.