What is Happening in This Show

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

What is Happening in This Show

Post by Mr. Mike »

Try and figure this show out. This guy is like a Argentinian Hugh Hefner...he's pimping things but always has women around dressed up in heels, skirts...
There are about 100 videos on here and I've watched a lot, each `1-1/2 to 2 hours long. I haven't seen a dip, dangle, heel pop or even a "man my feet are killing me" look in any video.
I know some of you hate conspiracy theories, but come on...the math doesn't add up. These girls HAD to have been told "no shoeplay" or please keep your shoes on. There no way that this many women, in heels, standing and sitting for 100's of hours with great camera view and I cant even get a heel pop...check them out hopefully someone can find something.
(there is 1 video where a guy is demonstrating how to self massage you feet....that doesn't count, that is not shoeplay~

DUHAST

Re: What is Happening in This Show

Post by DUHAST »

Nice find my friend!
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I dunno, man. There could very well have been some type of "keep your shoes on" policy at place, but I kinda have my doubts. And even still, unless the people in charge of...whatever this is, are huge sticklers about such things, I can't see it being a huge deal, if one of the women slipped her shoes off for a moment. It's also possible, that some shoeplay did take place, but it was omitted during video editing? I haven't watched the whole thing, but it doesn't look like the entire thing is raw video. It very well might be, so don't quote me on that.

The other thing is, I think we're at a point, where we may wanna entertain the idea that some women just aren't as uncomfortable in heels, as they used to be. Or they're just so used to wearing them, that it's not an issue. I know a year ago, I asked the question of why women seemed to shoeplay less, even in heels, but I'm thinking that today's high heel might just be more that much more bearable than the high heel of say — 30 years ago lol. I've seen plenty of real life instances, where a woman was wearing heels that HAD to have been killing her, and she could have easily gotten away with taking them off for a moment, but it never did.
Case in point: a decade ago, I interned at an office that handles a lot of state government stuff (benefits, job training etc.). One of the head Supervisors there ALWAYS wore heels (and usually nylons :love: ) — we're talking about at least a full 8-hour work day in nothing but these things. And not just sitting, but also constant standing and walking back and fourth. Daily. I remember one time, where she kind of dipped, but her foot barely left the shoe (not enough to see her toes, and her pants were too long to see her heel). That was all I'd ever seen from her. I don't think this woman even owned a pair of flat soled shoes. I remember hearing that she just got around better in heels. I guess some women just prefer heels, and aren't anymore bothered by them than we are by our daily work shoes, or gym shoes. :(

One last possibility is that the women themselves were too self conscious to shoeplay; perhaps they had their own qualms about taking their shoes off, while on camera?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Good theories, but I just can't see that many women with that amount of time and not even a friggin heel pop....the math odds just don't add up. Still got quite a few videos to go through though
DUHAST

Post by DUHAST »

I know you re disappointed, but it was a nice thought. Maybe there`s a kind of shoeplay, if you haven`t seen all the videos ;)
Although, these women are pretty sexy.I don`t know about Argentina, but in Brazil women are familiar to feet fetish.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Could have been one of the best YT pages ever. Watched every video....nothing. Amazing that many women, that many videos and not a heel pop.

You know, we don't know the personality of the guy that runs the show. My best friend of 40 years can't stand whewomen take their shoes off on public. He will tell his wife to put her shoes back on. We were walking through a hotel lobby and some had taken both her heels off and my buddy had to walk around her and under his breath I heard him say "put your fuckin shoes on, no one wants to smell your feet"...maybe the Argentinian doesn't like feet at all and made that point clear. Still baffles me that no one discreetly slid a shoe off.
If that show was in Vietnam, China or Thailand....would have been the bomb
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:49 pm You know, we don't know the personality of the guy that runs the show. My best friend of 40 years can't stand whewomen take their shoes off on public. He will tell his wife to put her shoes back on. We were walking through a hotel lobby and some had taken both her heels off and my buddy had to walk around her and under his breath I heard him say "put your fuckin shoes on, no one wants to smell your feet"
Ummm wow. Wtf?! Did he have a bad experience with feet or something??

The guy running that show could be like that. I would just think that if he had such an issue with it, he'd have the women wearing footwear that wouldn't slip off so easily, in the first place, y'know? Like high heeled boots. But I don't know. That and I like I said, I've known some women to be self-conscious over the damndest things — including their feet being exposed in public. I'd probably think differently, if I hadn't witnessed so many women who could easily slip their shoes off without being called out for it, but still didn't.
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

I have always suspected Sky News of the same thing! In these circumstances, I tend to take the "no shoeplay" personally... :bleh:
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I've explained at least six or seven times why shoeplay is so much more rare on television than in real life:

Women (with extremely rare exceptions) only shoeplay when they're socially at ease, and no one is really at ease in front of a camera in front of thousands or millions of people. This is why the vast majority of television shoeplay has come from women seated at some kind of desk or table.

It's not that the desk conceals the feet and makes the woman feel it's "safe "to dip, because it doesn't conceal much and the woman isn't consciously thinking about it. Rather, the desk/table divides our attention and even more so hers, and so makes it much more likely that she will subconsciously shoeplay.

Not convinced?
Look at Tanya Beckett here, here, here, and here:

She shoeplays every time she's at the desk, and these videos do not come from a shoeplay channel so there's no (obvious) selection bias. Now look at these; no desk, no shoeplay, and this pattern holds for every single Tanya Beckett video that exists on YouTube. Every last one:

Now an exception that "proves" the rule. The is the Sottish politician Wendy Alexander shoeplaying like mad, indeed almost in an exaggerated way, and she's not only right out the open with no desk, she'es even being grilled by a journalist in a clearly hostile interview. (I know very little about the issue they were discussing, but it's very, very obvious she's ill-at ease.)
So does this refute my theory?
No.
First of all, this example is so rare as to be totally unique, as far as I can tell, and second it's quite obvious that her shoeplaying in this context is the body language equivalent of nervous laughter that only makes it all the more obvious that the person has nothing to laugh about.

edit: it seems like this interview no longer exists but many here will remember it.

And I think it's pretty clear what happened with Sky News: The women caught wind of us and got creeped out. There's no mystery here, and that's by far the most parsimonious explanation.

While I'm here it's worth repeating some TV shoeplay sightings I made years ago, on the remote chance that someone will know how to track them down:

From about 2004-2007 there was this late night news cast on ABC called World News Now, which had a very relaxed atmosphere because it aired at 2 AM and would often cut away before a commercial break to a wide camera shot behind the desk, just like Sky News. There were at least two confirmed shoeplayers during the time I watched the show, whose names were Liz Cho and Taina Hernandez.

I saw Liz Cho at least seven or eight times doing huge double heelpops and ankle crossed dipping, and Taina Hernandez unfortunately only twice, once with a side dip with the rim of a women's business loafer gripped in the space between her pinky toe, and another ankle crossed heelpop in what appeared to be either white hose or women's trouser socks.

The quality on these wasn't great, but good enough to be unmistakable (much like the Sky sports videos) and I promise you these videos exist if ABC has archieves of the show.

Here are videos of these women from the time, which unfortunately show nothing:

Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I'm still going with my "math defense". I get what you are saying, don't know what percentage of women that won't shoeplay on camera (probably around 80%), but there are quite a few that do, although it's much more prevalent in foreign countries, especially Asian countries.
But we are talking 100 videos at an hour to 2 hours long and not a single heel pop by one lady....that is impossible...unless there were/are rules.

Still think the best shoeplay is coming from the Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai videos. Thats where we need to hunt