Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

mouse66

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by mouse66 »

I can see some action in these. No timestamps, sorry. See yourselves and decide if it's worth it.

mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

mouse66 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:52 pm

I can see some action in these. No timestamps, sorry. See yourselves and decide if it's worth it.
And yes, I know: it is very short and hard to see, but...
malamto

Post by malamto »

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Almosst 3 hours of women standing around in high heels and I couldn't find anything. I've seen this before at Chechen Weddings and I wonder if its frowned upon to take off your shoes...no dipping, heel pops, 1 shoe of...1 girl removes shoes dance but that is it. See if you find anything

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Here is another Chechen Wedding.
What is the girl in the bright blue shoes against the stage doing at 3:18:30, 3:18:43, 3:18:55? Looks like she using her friends dress to cover up her legs and feet...why? Is she trying to dip so that nobody can see her? It's really strange.
Girl in light pink against stage dips at 3:54:25 and prior to that at least 3 or 4 other times you can clearly see her drop down a few inches as she takes off 1 shoe (sometimes you can kind of see it)...but she really looks like she'd covertly doing this.
I really need someone well versed in Chechen rules/traditions/laws...Are the women really not supposed to show their feet/take their shoes off in public or where people can see. Both these videos are rather revealing...

Russian Langolier

Post by Russian Langolier »

I really need someone well versed in Chechen rules/traditions/laws...Are the women really not supposed to show their feet/take their shoes off in public or where people can see.
Something like that. They are muslims after all....
nfan4life

Post by nfan4life »

arcane wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:42 pm
Alextrix wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:56 pm BRUTAL!
This channel is a goldmine. I'm still trying to decide whether her stuff is scripted or not cause she does a ton of shoeplay.
It is scripted. You can request certain videos for her to do with a donation, just have to do it on her site. She had to block all comments because she trying not to get her channel deleted. Pretty smart they way she did it tho
amaranth3765

Post by amaranth3765 »

nfan4life wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:49 pm
arcane wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:42 pm
Alextrix wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:56 pm BRUTAL!
This channel is a goldmine. I'm still trying to decide whether her stuff is scripted or not cause she does a ton of shoeplay.
It is scripted. You can request certain videos for her to do with a donation, just have to do it on her site. She had to block all comments because she trying not to get her channel deleted. Pretty smart they way she did it tho
By now she knows that shoeplaying she get our attention but it is no longer a natural thing , consequently less exciting.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Agreed...100% lost it's luster once we found it to be staged
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:15 pm Agreed...100% lost it's luster once we found it to be staged
Yes but it's staged shoeplay that she does shamelessly in public in front of everyone something which is incredibly sexy. :roll:
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Dangling Fan wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:41 am
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:15 pm Agreed...100% lost it's luster once we found it to be staged
Yes but it's staged shoeplay that she does shamelessly in public in front of everyone something which is incredibly sexy. :roll:
Exactly. The opportunities in my life to catch genuine incidental shoeplay aren't plentiful enough that I'm going to turn my nose at a cute girl falling out of her flats, whether or not she's putting effort into it.

But for some, I get how that can be a bit of a dealbreaker.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This show has potential, although now defunct, it has about 200 videos. The hostess seems to like to heelpop and dip.
This one dip at 40:10

This one from 28:00 till around the end...dips, heelpops and shoes off
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

1:10:39
danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

I folllow this russian lady on youtube as well,Im waiting for her to dangle under the table but havent been able to see it properly cause Ive always said if they dip 8 times out of 10 they dangle :please: lol
hanmaclone

Post by hanmaclone »

second woman from the left.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Make sure you are checking back in this thread...this is an old that has been posted before.
geek12

Post by geek12 »

front row woman on the left in the beginnnig and around 30:00 and further ahead.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

What a sight to wake up to. Something you NEVER see, a woman dipping out of shoes you thought were not possible:
9:10 right foot starts to come out
9:30 right foot comepletley out
10:28 left foot completeley out
11:16 again....
OMG...however...Part 3 which is 17 more minutes isn't working. Video freezes after like 2 minutes...this has NEVER happened in the 1000 videos this show has...what are the odds??
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

1:59:03