Did you Guys Hear About This

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Did you Guys Hear About This

Post by christo »

Dan Schneider Nickelodeon creator of shows like Victorious, iCarly and countless more is one of us. Well apparently he has gotten into some very hot water for including his love of feet into his work. I did notice what these people were talking about never put two and two together to realize he was one of us. Also I just thought he was another person you using feet as a gag. Nevertheless, I have always thought Victoria Justice was stunning and her feet are perfect. Same for Ariana Grande. Check out these videos and let me know your thoughts.
Part 1
- In the first question. Amanda's downfall has little to do with Dan's love for feet. The narrator is an idiot.

Part 2

Part 3
- That pic of Ariana's soles is a sad Photoshop.

Now I get it. He was doing this during kids shows using minors. That is where the problem lies. Yet they hate for foot fetish people is annoying. Dan is just another person giving us a bad rap.
So Dan if you are in here, which you probably are. Then why? Why be so apparent about it, to such a degree people started to take notice. Couldn't you just control it?

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
looonytoony

Re: Did you Guys Hear About This

Post by looonytoony »

Everybody knew about this for years and he was a HERO for all of us despite what the fucking media thinks. He ushered in a golden age that started with iCarly in 2007 and ended with Sam & Cat a decade later.
christo

Post by christo »

Never heard about it until I stumbled on it a few weeks ago.
looonytoony

Post by looonytoony »

christo wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:35 pm Never heard about it until I stumbled on it a few weeks ago.
Are you shitting me up the ass? How in the unholy mother of fuckballs did you just find out about this? You've must have been living under a friggin rock for the last decade.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

looonytoony calm down or you'll face a ban.
We DO NOT tolerate people with your behavior here. RESPECT other members or simply leave, that's how it is.

You won't be warned again.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
looonytoony

Post by looonytoony »

JUST FUCKING BAN ME ALREADY,YOU FUCKING PUSSY! I HATE YOU ASSHOLES!
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

He's no hero of mine. Most of the feet he featured in his shows were of girls who were usually underage. They're all around the same age as me, but it's still creepy. It also got old very quickly. He's been doing this for a few decades now...
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

looonytoony wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:46 am JUST FUCKING BAN ME ALREADY,YOU FUCKING PUSSY! I HATE YOU ASSHOLES!
Done.
christo

Post by christo »

looonytoony wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:46 am JUST FUCKING BAN ME ALREADY,YOU FUCKING PUSSY! I HATE YOU ASSHOLES!
Wow? Great work for banning this guy.
christo

Post by christo »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 am He's no hero of mine. Most of the feet he featured in his shows were of girls who were usually underage. They're all around the same age as me, but it's still creepy. It also got old very quickly. He's been doing this for a few decades now...
My point for this share was it's another person giving us a bad name. I mean when you say fetish people automatically think feet. So it's sorta common knowledge that we exist. But it seems like too many times people lump us into a weird or gross category due to people like Dan. I wouldn't consider him a hero either, he's a creep. I appreciate some of the things he done on shows like Victorious but like I said before I just thought he was using feet as a joke. Didn't realize he was using them in a sexual way. Which I agree is wrong in a kids show even if the actors are of age (which most were not).

As for the other comment and to clarify this being from early 2000's. I don't have TV, so I haven't had it in twelve or so years. Nothing is ever on and you can always find your favorite shows online. I get plenty of new show ideas online. I also seek my news from online sites. So I am not up to date on celebrity gossip. Could care less about it. Also I do have other hobbies and interests.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

christo wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:10 pm
Wow? Great work for banning this guy.
We are a great community, online since like 15 years...and this is NOT the place to behave like that. Simply as that.