Girl in Socks at the Petrol Station

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Girl in Socks at the Petrol Station

Post by Tomi »

I was travelling yesterday and stopped at a small town to buy some petrol. I arrived and there were 1-2 cars in each lines already. I headed towards a line, when to my huge surprise a girl between 18-20 came out from the car in front of me just in her socks. She went back to the guy who was filling the petrol and started a conversation. She was wearing purple-blue striped socks and hotpants. She was a tall girl with nice legs. I also love girls shoeless in socks, not just in pantyhose, so my hearth started to beat really fast :superlol: To my biggest surprise she headed then to the neighbouring McDonalds whilst the guy went in paying. After few minutes the guy came back and moved the car some 50 meters to a shop, to make space to the next car (it was me). After two minutes the girl was heading back to the car sock footed. There were another 3 girls of similar age, all wearing sandals. I think they were probably a sport team or something, just travelling to an event, because the guy was older, but surely not father or brother of them. But wowwww, what a lovely sight! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store