wife at it again

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

hotfoot10

wife at it again

Post by hotfoot10 »

As I said before my wife is a real tease when she finds out a guy has a foot fetish! This past holiday season we had a party at out house for friends and neighbors. About an hour into the party my wife comes up to me and I can see she is excited. She told me a friends son was following her around like a puppy and couldn't take his eyes off her shoes! She went back to the guests and I saw what she meant. he was on her like a fly to you know what. She was wearing black leggings, black pantyhose and red high heel pumps. The boy kept glancing down to her feet whenever she wasn't talking to him. And the bulge in his pants confirmed it. She looked at me and I nodded to her to go ahead and have fun. She walked to the kitchen to get a drink and the boy followed her. She was standing and she started to slip her foot out of her heel a bit. His eyes were bulging out! As she stood there dipping I saw her hose had a real nice and dark reinforced toe. The boy was visibly shaken! Then she started to complain about her shoes were killing her as she slipped the other one off. he stammered but those shoes are beautifull! She replied thanks but they are killing me as she rubbed one foot on the back of her leg. She said why don't we go sit down so I can rest my tootsies. She went to a sofa and the boy sat next to her. They were talking for a while an I went over and saw she was dangling a pump like mad. After a while she excused herself and said to me "honey the poor kid is dying to give me a foot massage, actually almost begging give me a massage. So I said let me go upstairs to the guest room. I will be in the closet to watch. About ten minutes later I hear my wifes voice coming to the room. She says let me lie down and you can rub my footsies for me. She plops herself on the bed and the boy kneels at her feet and takes one of her heels off and starts to massage her foot. She begins to sigh and says "oh that feels wonderfull. I am behind him and I can see the bottom of her foot and that delicious reinforced toe. He is really giving her a good massage and I can see my wife really getting into it! As hes massaging my wife says don't forget the other one, and he ease her other pump off and begins massaging her other foot. Now she really starts. She says :I hope my footsies don't smell to bad, and rubs one foot against the side of his shoulder. He stammers :no maam they smell great! She laughs and says : so you like my stinky feet do you? I can see he is really losing it and he says: oh god they are so pretty! my wife says ;why thank you my dear. My husband likes them a lot also. In fact he just loves to kiss and massage my feet. The boy says really? so wifey says go ahead kiss them if you like. He began to gently kiss my wifes feet, but after a minute or so he was just rubbing her feet all over his face drinking in her foot odor. As he had his nose under my wifes toes he began to shake and I could see he was clearly coming in his pants. After he came he began to thank my wife profusely for allowing him to kiss her little feet. She just laughed and said we better get back to the party. As he got up a large stain was visible on his jeans. And my wife spent the rest of the night teasing the poor kid

ginola

Post by ginola »

Hats off to you for your openness and willingness for your wife to engage in this, can certainly see the thrill in it. For me personally my wife is for me only ;)
tony619

Post by tony619 »

Pretty hot
ginola

Post by ginola »

yeah absolutely, hope to hear much more..
krazyfeet

Re: wife at it again

Post by krazyfeet »

Wow, you are a lucky man. I can't wait to hear another story about your wife.
Norbide

Re: wife at it again

Post by Norbide »

Awesome.
Love the reinforced toes