Her feet on my crotch....in PUBLIC

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Her feet on my crotch....in PUBLIC

Post by nyllover »

It was a hot afternoon and we were in town to do some normal shopping. It was really hot. Suddenly we realised we were just in front of a local Pizzeria, also known for good drinks. We looked at eachother and we knew it was time to cool down (or so i thought).

We went in and ordered two cold drinks, decided to sit down in their main room, with big couches instead of chairs and...long table cloth.

That's when i saw "the look" into my wife's eyes. I know she was going to be naughty.

She started slowly rubbing my calf with her foot, still wearing her sandals. Then i heard the noise of her sandal falling down...and felt her foot going up my leg. Slowly.
She kept going up, while giving me sexy looks and biting her lips a bit...the waiter was coming and going, i was excited by the fact that she could see us...so i didn't stop my wife.
Her feet showed up on my crotch. I looked down at her perfect toes, with that nice nail polish i really like.

She started rubbing my crotch. Slowly..then pushing a bit..then rubbing again.... needless to say, i wasn't enjoying my drink that much.

She went on like this for quite a while....till we decided it was time to leave. No, i didn't cum. I'm not easy at cumming, and that's one of the things she likes about me...because we can play for a long time. We left the bar and get on with out shopping... even if my hardon was clearly visible from my trousers.

That day we took a video of the whole thing, you can see it here: http://www.clips4sale.com/2011/16363886

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footlover75

Re: Her feet on my crotch....in PUBLIC

Post by Footlover75 »

That’s awesome dude!
There is a particular restaurant not far from us that we visit from time to time. It’s one of those slightly quirky places with mismatched tables and chairs just for fun. They don’t use table cloths at all, no private booths or any such thing so what goes on under the table is free for anyone looking to see. We were having breakfast there a few weeks ago and my fiancé decided to kick of a shoe rub her foot in my crotch. I know several people saw which made it even more exciting.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Her feet on my crotch....in PUBLIC

Post by nyllover »

Yes, it's SO hot when other people look. As long as the owner of the place doesn't... :lol: :lol:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.