Vimeo video seems mortally wounded

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Vimeo video seems mortally wounded

Post by Feeture Feature »

There is a Vimeo album I used to check all the time for meeting and church shoeplay.

https://vimeo.com/album/3531485

Recently when I have been checking it I cannot move to the end pages of the album to see what videos have been added unless I am willing to go page by page from the beginning (before there was a numbered range at the bottom of each page so you could skip around). Also when I play a video there is no slider bar at the bottom of page to go forward or back and not even an indication of the length of the time a video lasts. I did find that once you are playing a video you can hit "Shift" and "/" and a menu comes up indicating that if you use back and forward arrow keys you can move slightly back or forward within the video.

I can't believe these are considered improvements and I wonder if there is a way to navigate these videos as I used to. I guess I will just have to forget this as a source, as I have had to forget so many YouTube channels that have disappeared.

tigerfan

Post by tigerfan »

Looks like they are now using akamaized.net scripts on the site, don't know if that is the reason for your issues. Everything is as usual for me, I can still see the length of a video and can do the preview scroll with the time listed.

Finding content in these videos is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Kudos to those of you who do, you have far more patience than I do.

Youtube pisses me off by not being able to go directly to the end of a playlist for those that put the newest videos at the end of their playlist, which may contain thousands of videos.

There are two new options to youtube, sort of a P2P setup, one is d.tube and the other is bitchute.com. Both are new, so not a lot of content, but could be promising in the future.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Seems that if I play from the album where I find the video then I have problems with seeing length or slider bar. If I go to page of the original poster, then things are normal. But I do wish I would be able to go to the newest page of the album to find the latest videos and not specify to load more from the beginning of the album when there are over 300 videos in album.