Bellecita - Daring Restaurant Footjob

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

tyson

Post by tyson »

:974: :974: :974: :974: :974: :974: :974: :974: :974: :974: :974: :974: :974: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

bjarbor

Post by bjarbor »

I sure would like to buy her dinner! WOWZERS!!!!!!
m66m

Post by m66m »

Download a good video converter hopefully with an integrated player...
getvw2000 wrote:This clip isnt working for some reason, I tried opening it in Quicktime & DivX players. :S
Regards,

Michael
footjobb

Post by footjobb »

YYEEEAAHHHHHHH thenks :o :o :o :o :o :o :ooook:
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Something about the Grandma Stockings that just turned me on in the second clip! :ooook: Not a bad pair of stockings at all! Thanks ! :ooook:
stewdredd

Post by stewdredd »

http://rapidshare.de/files/12783477/037.mov.html

ok...Who Loves Me?

Risky Footjob
Oh God, this footjob thing is getting adictive but also riskier.A friend of us was showing some pictures and a few were taken in a jamaican restaurant about 20 miles from our home. The light looked soft and tables were intimate but the most atractive part were the fact that you sit on the floor and the tables had oversize red cloth that covered pretty much everything around you from the waist down.I looked at my husband and instantly we knew this was a perfect restaurant to do a footjob. We went there and the restaurant was brighter and busier than we expected but the low tables with the cloth covering down to the floor was still a perfect hideout.We had to take our shoes off(I thought only japanese people did that)so I was barefoot and very close to my husband's crotch. A few minutes after being seated(you can hear us ordering from the menu etc)he takes his cock out and I moved my toes around it.We stopped a couple of times because I could swear the waiter knew something was going on by the way he was looking at us.If he did not, then he surely thought my husband was having a stroke when he came all over my soles and toes.By the way, the food was great.
Attachments
037.jpg
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

good good job stewdredd :ooook:
stewdredd

Post by stewdredd »

http://rapidshare.de/files/12786271/025.mov.html

footjob under a restaurant table
We are in a restaurant and I put the camera on the chair across us. My husband takes out his cock and I put my bare feet on his lap.It is in night mode because the place is intimate and dark. Still we have to stop and start again a couple of times because of the waiter.We were very nervous but at the end I bang his dick against the wood of the table and he has the most enjoyable spurt of cum in a long time. This clip is totally AWESOME
Attachments
025.jpg
Mike195

Post by Mike195 »

:o :o :noworthy: :noworthy: :974: :974: my god.. gotta get my heart pills.. beautiful stuff.. thanx.
boxnclox

Post by boxnclox »

just woke up from fainting :o :o thanks!
getvw2000

Post by getvw2000 »

I keep getting a message on rapidshare saying "download-session inavild" :S
davcray

Post by davcray »

getvw2000 wrote:I keep getting a message on rapidshare saying "download-session inavild" :S

same with me,been havin probs with rapidshare for ages tellin me "no proxies" and "u have already downloaded blah blah blah" not with bt by any chance are u? (invisible proxies they got aparrently). I was thinkin of gettin a premium account but wonderin if i would still get the "session invalid " message. :imsad:
foudepied

Post by foudepied »

Thanks for all the clip Stewd (and FF) :ooook:

A long time to dowload and watch them BUT a beautiful moment of under table footjob ....

When would you like to dinner together ? :lol:
Zeos

Post by Zeos »

Those videos were absolutely incredible. Any chance we can see more under the table scenes with nylons like in the first one? :D :love: :love:
tlh

this works for me [from tlh]

Post by tlh »

try downloading the latest real player, go to realplayer.com and get it free. the movie was sharp and crystal clear. thx :ooook: