Holly Willoughby extrem Heelpop in Tights

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Flame

Holly Willoughby extrem Heelpop in Tights

Post by Flame »

Finally she starts to wearing tights in open heels again. And it is a gooood start :)
sadly the table at the sofa standing really bad so we cant see anything there, but when they sit on the other table there is everytime a few shots where you often can see her heelpop- there are so many scenes where she do it barefoot

[youtube][/youtube]

Tomi

Post by Tomi »

She's a hottie and this outfit looks promising! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

Last monday Davina McCall was filling in for Holly, and was heelpopping sat around the same table, not sure if she worked more days but definitely last monday or tuesday....will be on itvplayer....but now Holly is back we should get even more!
llama

Post by llama »

Holly is amazing
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

fiddlestick889 wrote:Last monday Davina McCall was filling in for Holly, and was heelpopping sat around the same table, not sure if she worked more days but definitely last monday or tuesday....will be on itvplayer....but now Holly is back we should get even more!
Davina did heelpop on Tuesday and I downloaded the footage! I will search for the next days as well.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Dangling Fan wrote:
fiddlestick889 wrote:Last monday Davina McCall was filling in for Holly, and was heelpopping sat around the same table, not sure if she worked more days but definitely last monday or tuesday....will be on itvplayer....but now Holly is back we should get even more!
Davina did heelpop on Tuesday and I downloaded the footage! I will search for the next days as well.
Here's the edited video!

http://www.crazyforfeet.com/phpBB2/topi ... HftT1OLTIU
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

Holly dipping today exactly 1 hour in to the show so exactly halfway just before advert break next to the bed......if anyone can find it! Tuesdays show
Marik

Post by Marik »

You saw it live? It was hot?
Marik

Post by Marik »

You saw it live? It was hot?
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Any update on this?
boudreaux10uk

Post by boudreaux10uk »

Had a look at the ITV player (beware you'll have to be registered and watch commercials), here's a link to it:

https://www.itv.com/hub/this-morning/1a1960a5726

The segment in question is about 49.50 on the show timer. It's only a little bit of a dip although it's obvious that those shoes are hurting her feet as she's doing all the "pre-dip" moves!

There's another segment from the hour mark where she's seated and doing some heel popping. I haven't looked at the rest of the show so there could be more!

Here's some caps:
Attachments
holly2.jpg
holly1.jpg
Marik

Post by Marik »

I tried to register but i couldn’t cause i think online english people can do that. Could someone post video on YouTube or something else we can see it?
croz

Post by croz »

i asked to get the entire episode she did with her shoes off from itv but they said that you need to meet special requirements, such as a journalist or something. someone else get it.
fiddlestick889

Re: Holly Willoughby extrem Heelpop in Tights

Post by fiddlestick889 »

Found these from something called bgc charity day, there must be other photos of the bending down heelpop...she was also heelpopping on this morning now she’s back from summer break
Attachments
215814E8-0826-4621-8A5F-7746C00CD22E.jpeg
88E364F8-624C-4296-BDF4-DAD14BE539F1.jpeg
np4me2k1

Post by np4me2k1 »

Last year the whole stocking season was bad, because she did wear boots every single day. Like she got notice about us :(
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

More holly heelpopping, lots yesterday whenever sat at the table in new white shoes...and last Tuesday there was this in her nude ones. Sorry this was the first image hosting company for mobile I could find since too large for this forum on mobile anyway. We must be missing out on so much holly unless someone is always watching her shows

https://ibb.co/dQcSfpv
https://ibb.co/zHhDP9Q
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

And another from last Thursday
https://ibb.co/GRYsnPF
Bobbi301

Post by Bobbi301 »

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

everyone of them...left foot. Much like catherine Huntley...