Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This one is awesome...love that the woman does not care that there are several hundred people out in the congregation...her feet hurt and she is going to dip.

55:45 - lots of dipping
1:01:10 - left shoe off
1:04:30 - lost my shit....:)
1:33:20 - more dipping

[youtube][/youtube]

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

great find Mr. Mike! she dips alot too and towards the end she got rid of her shoes completely. she was standing like her feet were killing her.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
phildj

YouTube cheat code

Post by phildj »

Some of you might already know this but I just learned it last week and it's a huge time-saver when going through videos.

When in YouTube:
Press J to go backward 10 seconds
Press K to pause the video
Press L to go forward 10 seconds
Dangling Fan

Re: YouTube cheat code

Post by Dangling Fan »

phildj wrote:Some of you might already know this but I just learned it last week and it's a huge time-saver when going through videos.

When in YouTube:
Press J to go backward 10 seconds
Press K to pause the video
Press L to go forward 10 seconds
That's great phildj! :ooook:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This is amazing...game show, variety think...don't know bu the hostess dips all the time. I have saved about 10 videos so far...here is a sample.

Dipping @ 7:08 - 7:55, 13:16 - 13:46, 14:00 and 14:57

Lots more and tons of other videos. Just wish the camera would stay on her. Everytime she sits, she takes her shoes off..

Have fun

[youtube][/youtube]
sffan

Post by sffan »

Hey,Mr.Mike. We Want More
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Go to that YT page, there are a ton of those videos
amaranth3765

Post by amaranth3765 »

Mr. Mike wrote:This is amazing...game show, variety think...don't know bu the hostess dips all the time. I have saved about 10 videos so far...here is a sample.

Dipping @ 7:08 - 7:55, 13:16 - 13:46, 14:00 and 14:57

Lots more and tons of other videos. Just wish the camera would stay on her. Everytime she sits, she takes her shoes off..

Have fun

[youtube][/youtube]
Awesome!!!
Can you link other videos please?

What's the woman name ?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Guys, I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink. Copy and paste those first 4 words on the title (before the number) in YT, go to the 20 minutes or longer button and have add it. There is probably 100 videos of this show and she dips in 2/3 of them. I'm not going to post every video where there is shoeplay...just too much.
amaranth3765

Post by amaranth3765 »

Mr. Mike wrote:Guys, I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink. Copy and paste those first 4 words on the title (before the number) in YT, go to the 20 minutes or longer button and have add it. There is probably 100 videos of this show and she dips in 2/3 of them. I'm not going to post every video where there is shoeplay...just too much.
I'm sorry Mr.Mike , I wrote before watching some of these videos

I saved them on my favorites
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

There are a couple of these where it looks like a different camera and its awesome, focus on the whole group so you see everything, always...she must dip 50 times. I think this is also catching them in commercial breaks.

[youtube][/youtube]
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I think we need to search a little bit more with "key words" in Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese languages. After watching these videos along with that speaker about a year ago that had those 6-8 hour long teaching videos that also dipped a ton; we might be on to something.

Correct me if I'm wrong but we all know Asians have those crazy game shows/variety shows. Because of the craziness of these, I think shoeplaying isn't even acknowledged or frowned on. Their shows are wild as they are, the last thing they would be concerned about would be seeing a woman's foot. Not like American media that is so prudish and uptight....

Also, the Asian community is very comfortable exposing their feet as they do have traditions such as removing shoes when entering a house. Just food for thought
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Test
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

And also, don't go to YT and type "Asian Game Shows"... you're going to get mostly American videos making fun of their game shows. Use the native language in the search bar.

Which leads me to this. I'm sure most of you know, but Google translate is your best friend. I'm on American that lives in Denver, but 3/4 of the shoeplay I find is foreign. You can't type in "Russian Wedding"...go to translate and find the word for wedding in Russian and copy and paste that. Now, not all words or phrases translate correctly, such as shoeplay. But you can do this with so many key words and it opens the door to so many other videos.

One other thing I do is go to Google and ask "most popular girl names.."..in whatever language you want. By copying and pasting foreign girls names in YT, you get a ton of videos with speeches, interviews, weddings, talk shows, debates...that couldn't get otherwise.

I get a lot of kudos from the stuff I find...most of it is foreign and translated...and beautiful
amaranth3765

Post by amaranth3765 »

Mr. Mike wrote:I think we need to search a little bit more with "key words" in Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese languages. After watching these videos along with that speaker about a year ago that had those 6-8 hour long teaching videos that also dipped a ton; we might be on to something.

Correct me if I'm wrong but we all know Asians have those crazy game shows/variety shows. Because of the craziness of these, I think shoeplaying isn't even acknowledged or frowned on. Their shows are wild as they are, the last thing they would be concerned about would be seeing a woman's foot. Not like American media that is so prudish and uptight....

Also, the Asian community is very comfortable exposing their feet as they do have traditions such as removing shoes when entering a house. Just food for thought
Of course Mr.Mike I'm agree with you

But the problem is that finding accidentally shoeplay videos on youtube asian channels is too difficult because they are thousands and they also upload videos very frequently

Try to search " telugu actress interview"
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Always go to the filter and click on the "20 minutes of longer" button...that helps weed out all the fluff
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

That's a real goldmine Mr Mike!!! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: I will go through all the videos!
sffan

Post by sffan »

Great going,Mr.Mike. Though,I wish the camera guy didn't switch shots so quickly. It's annoying.
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

55:35
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Again another piece of the Vietnamese tv girl, this time with nice sole view from 16:41: