A NEWS PERSONALITY DRAWING ATTENTION TO US

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

A NEWS PERSONALITY DRAWING ATTENTION TO US

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Guys,

A woman who is an anchor in American news is drawing attention to JBS Corner Brandon's channel. She was making posts about how creepy it is. JBS isn't really a foot fetish site, but he points it out when it happens, which makes him one of us.

Please be cautious with your posts and name-dropping when you update your youtube channels. At least for now, they are onto us.

Big shoeplay fan
OceanWaves3947

Post by OceanWaves3947 »

Which news anchor is this? I would like to see her Instagram posts concerning this topic.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I want to know her name too . Why is she worried about us anyway? I think its a reverse psychology thing shes pretending to hate it but just loves the attention.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

But the stations tell them to wear those short skirts. I mean if they wear true journalists they would cover themselves up and let their performance get the ratings instead of their bodily assets :roll:
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Could you give us some context and specifics? Who is "a woman"? What exactly saying and in what venue?
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
notalwaysright10000

"I think its a reverse psychology thing shes pretending to hate it but just loves the attention."

Nope. You're delusional.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:"I think its a reverse psychology thing shes pretending to hate it but just loves the attention."

Nope. You're delusional.
Just as delusional as sharing a PRIVATE MESSAGE on a PUBLIC FORUM for not getting my YouTube username right amigo??? :roll: :superlol: :roll: :superlol:
notalwaysright10000

Your summary of events is as accurate as your personal definition of "delusional". *Sigh*
Never mind.
Sweet and to the point:
MM12

Post by MM12 »

I am also interested to know who you are referring to KMFDNFAN
bigfan123

Post by bigfan123 »

I am also curious. If you’re worried about her reading this post, how about writing her name backwards?
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

I don't understand why is it creepy to show footage from a TV show! :S I wonder where would this Lady be today if she didn't show off her legs and maybe boobs on TV!
newcat3000

Who is the woman?

Post by newcat3000 »

Is it Mika Brzezinski?
Footsiefreak

Re: Who is the woman?

Post by Footsiefreak »

newcat3000 wrote:Is it Mika Brzezinski?
No its not her
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

So KMDFAN do you want to to tell them? I don't think shes a threat at this point.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

If you really think they need to know, then tell them. But I'd rather not. I shouldn't have called attention to it, and then been vague like a little bitch...but at the same time, I saw a public post, it gave me the creeps, and I just want to share that it still happens. They still catch us. I'm just glad she's currently not very well-known and popular as of yet.
Big shoeplay fan
bob

Post by bob »

What is the big secret? If you know, can you just say it already?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Her name is Nomi Konst...like I said shes no threat because I never heard of her
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

She's a nobody, to me. I found her social media page, and saw the post. Thankfully the stuff she encountered was about legs and not feet, but still too close for comfort. On the plus side, there was a least one fellow on that post that called her the fuck out for her comments. It was very satisfying to read. Like it's literally just videos on the internet, that were edited to focus on one part of the anatomy. As long as these people aren't harassing/stalking her or other women, then just stop worrying about it.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote:She's a nobody, to me. I found her social media page, and saw the post. Thankfully the stuff she encountered was about legs and not feet, but still too close for comfort. On the plus side, there was a least one fellow on that post that called her the fuck out for her comments. It was very satisfying to read. Like it's literally just videos on the internet, that were edited to focus on one part of the anatomy. As long as these people aren't harassing/stalking her or other women, then just stop worrying about it.
Well what did he say and will tell you if it was me? Because I called her out on everything
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Footsiefreak wrote:
ShoeplayJ wrote:She's a nobody, to me. I found her social media page, and saw the post. Thankfully the stuff she encountered was about legs and not feet, but still too close for comfort. On the plus side, there was a least one fellow on that post that called her the fuck out for her comments. It was very satisfying to read. Like it's literally just videos on the internet, that were edited to focus on one part of the anatomy. As long as these people aren't harassing/stalking her or other women, then just stop worrying about it.
Well what did he say and will tell you if it was me? Because I called her out on everything
Are you the one who said...

"lol yay I found me a pussywhipped fuckboy who thinks looking at women's legs is perverted. You must be old."..?