Megan's Legs & Feet

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Very nice! :ooook:

i love a woman's nylon feet!
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Let me preface my post by saying that I am extremely picky when it comes to a girl with attractive feet. Very rarely do I see them.

Based on this one picture, she appears to have very close to what I would call my ideal feet. Extremely nice! Please share more!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Very nice pics! Hope you will have a nice date with her :lol: Maybe you could share some more photos sometime. Ohh yes and she has pretty feet! :love: :love: :love:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
tony619

Post by tony619 »

Gorgeous
christo

Post by christo »

Wow, very nice.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
masterfoot

Re: Megan's Legs & Feet

Post by masterfoot »

So, wait...she sent you both of those pics? Did you ask for them or did she just send them?
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Xzzzy wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:28 am Not to bump my own post from, like, two years ago, but this chick and I never dated, per se....but a little FWB action here and there. She asked me to go with her tonight to a wedding, and we just got back from the reception both a bit buzzed (thanks Lyft!). She's wearing a red cocktail dress, nude hose, she says she wants to watch a movie, and the shoes just came off. Could be a long night :)
You had me at "wore nylons to a wedding in June." That's damn near wife material.

Keep that fire burning and congratulations!
mabus

Post by mabus »

I second that, paradigm88, if she's interested in you (She DID voluntarily send you pics, and pantyhose pics at that!) you better date/marry her,
because most men ain't even close to that lucky! NO women in my area even wear pantyhose, much less get dressed up anymore, for anything,
and most women don't look that good, either!
mabus

Post by mabus »

In Louisiana, no one wears hose anywhere, any time, cold or hot, on any occasion - weddings, dance, church, ...job interview!

Except the ULTRA rare hose wearer, like, one person every few years, or the Pentecostals. Even old ladies don't wear stockings anymore.

I haven't seen anyone wearing hose this year, and I think maybe ONE person last year? If not for the internet, I'd forget what
pantyhose looked like at all!

A young lady, voluntarily wearing pantyhose or stockings? Yep, that's marriage material...unless, you know, she's crazy or evil.
If she's fun and brings joy to your life, and she wears stockings....damn, that's heaven.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I live in Denver also and yes, with these cool nights still, I have seen a few ladies in nylons...

quote=Xzzzy post_id=126386 time=1559400867 user_id=9831]
We live in/near Denver, Colorado, so last night was still about 60 degrees. The hose made perfect sense. And she seems to love them anyway. I doubt I'll see them in July/August, but 9 months out of the year is killer.
[/quote]
Chaos694

Post by Chaos694 »

Make sure you give her a nice, nylon foot massage. She deserves it. And great pics!