Hostesses always succumb to very sore feet....

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

footsie5

Hostesses always succumb to very sore feet....

Post by footsie5 »

Attractive hostesses always succumb to very sore feet at trade shows. These pictures tell the story. As you can see from the one shot of the girl's facial expression the moment she's dipping her heels and constantly rubs or scratches the front bottom of her feet just for a moment of relief!! And the shot of the foot which is plastererd by band aid, in the same area which hurt the most with all these beautiful and sexy women. Though they are gorgeous, none of them could bear it anymore but to succumb to the temptation of complete removal of their heels for some instant comfort. They all use the back of their shoe tips to rub their very sore feet as they can't use their hands. All a big turn on for feet lovers!!! Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Really enjoyed the sequence of pics and descriptions Footsie. Thanks. Whenever I see women standing in nylon feet with empty shoes beside them, I get reminded of a sexy colleague I worked with in a posh departmant store in London that used to come into my little room to stand out of her pumps for a moment or two. On one occasion I could smell the vinegar like aroma from her perspiring tan nylons left on the carpet after she left. I should mention that she also had great legs just like the babe in your pics. :superhorny:
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Lovely pics footsie5!! Dick Cox I'm waiting for your great posts... When my friend?? :D :D