Do women think they look better bare rather than in hose?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Do women think they look better bare rather than in hose?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Do they really feel that they look better being bare or just are doing it because its in style? In my opinion women look better in hose/tights. They make the foot and leg look softer, smoother and sexier. Most women just dont have the feet and legs to pul it off. Blotchy skin, cuts, scabs, veins, knobby knees etc etc.Hosiery hides all of that! IMO maybe 20% of the women who choose to go bare can pull it off because their legs are that smooth and good looking.

But I would ask them do they REALLY THINK that they look much better in hose than bare? I would say 80% would say I look better in hosiery

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

They do it because it is in fashion and most cannot be bothered to take the extra time to put on hose or feel it is itchy. They think men should accept them as natural. Those that do wear hose should be appreciated.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Women and girls in Central- or Eastern Europe would surely say that it is more appealing or more fashionable to wear nylons. Probably the answer would be the same in some Western European countries, maybe Japan, China and South Korea as well. For the rest of the Planet I wouldn't bet on it.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
GreekFL

Post by GreekFL »

I agree with footsiefreak. For me nyloned/pantyhosed/stockinged feet are lot sexier than bare feet. There are lot of women that cannot get me excited with bare feet but with hose everything change. For instance a friend of mine 48 years old, pretty and great body, i have told her about my fetish and i have also told her that i am just ok with her bare feet but when she wears flats and nylon socks or skirt and pantyhose she is very hot and teasing.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feeture Feature wrote:They do it because it is in fashion and most cannot be bothered to take the extra time to put on hose or feel it is itchy. They think men should accept them as natural. Those that do wear hose should be appreciated.
FF what I am getting at is if you just ask women and even though bare is more fashionable in their opinion Would women honestly say I really look better in hose?
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

They might say they look better in hose but not enough to want to change from generally going bare.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

It's not just being bare; it's looking as good as possible while being bare. Most women seem to want to avoid having pale white legs; they're more comfortable when they have a little tan, a little color.

What's in fashion has a lot to do with it. Fashion heavily favors opaque, colored tights or a legitimate nude look (not "faked" with stockings). Fashion also favors open sandals and strappy shoes in warmer weather, and many feel uncomfortable with seams and reinforced toes being exposed. Not to mention a lot of sandal designs are simply not hose-friendly. Put those together, and it's why women go from black tights and knee-high boots to bare legs and strappy heeled sandals. There's not a lot of love for an interim, intermediate look. (I mean, we may love it, but when it's finally nice enough outside for women to paint their nails, they don't want to hide a fresh coat of polish under nylons when they put their sandals on.)

Part of it is the comfort factor. My wife knows of my fetish. But even so, when she gets home she feels like her tights are dirty and it's too hot around the house, so she often goes bare by the time I get home. And if it's over 60 degrees out, she would rather go barefoot because she feels hot all the time. She'll indulge me, but it's a hardship for her, and I know better than to ask too much.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

paradigm88 wrote: Part of it is the comfort factor. My wife knows of my fetish. But even so, when she gets home she feels like her tights are dirty and it's too hot around the house, so she often goes bare by the time I get home. And if it's over 60 degrees out, she would rather go barefoot because she feels hot all the time. She'll indulge me, but it's a hardship for her, and I know better than to ask too much.
Word for word, the story of my life with my Wife (I swear I didn't mean to rhyme). I wish they weren't so bothersome for her, because they absolutely look incredible on her legs and feet. To be fair, I really ought not complain, because she rarely rocked any kind of hosiery at all, when we first got together. In fact she didn't start wearing nylons until we both got serious about shooting videos. In all honesty, in the beginning, I tried to talk her out of wearing them because I knew it wasn't really her thing (she's detested socks and other assorted hosiery from Day One). Ironically, after awhile she admitted that nylons "feel kind of nice when it's cold out", and she's been breaking them out for the cold weather ever since. On the other hand, it's kind of nice that she doesn't always wear them, because then it's more of a treat. Less chance of me being desensitized of it.
sffan

Post by sffan »

I prefer both
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

What I was getting at was comfort and convenience not an issue what percentage think they look better in hose than bare
mmb

Post by mmb »

My current wife used to wear them very often until about 3 years after we were married. (we lived together for 6 years prior).
She started taking dance classes with a bunch of ladies (yoga, dance, Pilates, etc), soon after all the hosiery stopped. I imagine it's because those women told her they weren't in "style" or similar because now I may get tights in the winter & once in a blue moon thigh highs or if there's a funeral, pantyhose. She claims they are "too tight, binding, itchy, etc. Thing is, I see tons of women here in my area wearing hose so I don't buy the excuses. When we dated & lived together, hose were a couple times a week. I think we are in a lazy society as no one dresses like they did back in the 1980's/1990's, men nor women. I interview folks for my companies & you wouldn't believe some of the attire they show up in for a sales job. I think that's part of it because women only do what other women do. In any event I'm happy I get what I get but I've learned if she really wants me to do something bad enough I can coax her into some nylons at least if it's November-May......Or if it's a formal type of event. Now that it's warm here though I see women with ghost white legs wearing heels bare legged and I have to think that some good quality hose would really fix those legs up. It's like makeup for the legs, but then again my wife & her friends have quit wearing makeup unless it's some sort of major occasion.
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

I agree 100% with the comments about a lack of style, class and formal dress in our society. It is sad. Most women do not wear hosiery to even the most formal of affairs or occasions. Brides are bare legged and wearing sandals. Bare legs are found at galas and formal affairs. Even in the winter, you don't see much hosiery at formal affairs. You may see some tights in the office if its cold. However, it appears that when it is time for ladies and gentlemen to look their best, hosiery is not considered to be a necessary accessory. However, they do a great job of enhancing shape and hiding blemishes. I wish more women would reconsider. Perhaps they should try some fine imported hosiery and then they may not consider it to be too itchy.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

mmb wrote:My current wife used to wear them very often until about 3 years after we were married. (we lived together for 6 years prior).
She started taking dance classes with a bunch of ladies (yoga, dance, Pilates, etc), soon after all the hosiery stopped. I imagine it's because those women told her they weren't in "style" or similar because now I may get tights in the winter & once in a blue moon thigh highs or if there's a funeral, pantyhose. She claims they are "too tight, binding, itchy, etc. Thing is, I see tons of women here in my area wearing hose so I don't buy the excuses. When we dated & lived together, hose were a couple times a week. I think we are in a lazy society as no one dresses like they did back in the 1980's/1990's, men nor women. I interview folks for my companies & you wouldn't believe some of the attire they show up in for a sales job. I think that's part of it because women only do what other women do. In any event I'm happy I get what I get but I've learned if she really wants me to do something bad enough I can coax her into some nylons at least if it's November-May......Or if it's a formal type of event. Now that it's warm here though I see women with ghost white legs wearing heels bare legged and I have to think that some good quality hose would really fix those legs up. It's like makeup for the legs, but then again my wife & her friends have quit wearing makeup unless it's some sort of major occasion.
A question for you and any other members who wished their mates would wear hose more why dont you just ask them? I dont think thats much to ask? Or just buy her some? I dated this one lady for 3 months and was upfront after the 2nd week Look I prefer it if you wear hose 3 times or more a week and I will reciprocate.She had a thing for guys who wore LUGZ with jeans SO i WENTT and bought 5 pairs and would wear them 4 times a week to keep her happy, Of course when the relationship she twisted me request like I was trying to control what she wore :roll: :roll:

But I agree100% there is no excuse for women not to wear them
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Continuing this discussion. I'm at a national conference with about 1800 attendees. The males that present usually have on suits or at least a shirt and tie. I have seen several keynote addresses/panels by women who have minimal or no make up and definitely no hose. I'm like come on now... this is not your typical day at work, let's look a little sophisticated.

On another note...I have purchased several pairs of thigh highs and pantyhose from varying companies (Wolford, CDR, Pierre Mantoux, etc). She knows that I like them and I have tried to get some of the brands that are featured on some of the hose fetish sites that I frequent. She'll put them on when she really wants to get me in the mood. Otherwise, she doesn't wear them.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

To me no makeup is not a big deal I would rather see that than a woman with a Joker face :superlol:

But its along the same lines of them not wearing hosiery..ITS JUST BEING LAZY to look more lady like
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

mmb wrote:She claims they are "too tight, binding, itchy, etc. ....... I don't buy the excuses.
I've never worn pantyhose so I don't know. However, I would imagine that they would be very restricting and itchy. I personally couldn't imagine having to wear those things all day.

There's no denying that hosiery isn't as popular as it used to be decades ago from a fashion perspective. In light of that, and the fact that they are probably uncomfortable, women aren't going to wear them unless there is a practical reason to. That being said, I would imagine that hosiery would have to serve some purpose other than just aesthetics in order for women to wear them often. For example, wearing tights in cold weather serves a purpose... to keep their legs warm. Wearing hosiery to hide imperfections is another example. Putting on hosiery because your man likes the way you look in them is yet another example. I don't think a woman is going to wear them simply to wear them.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

hiker wrote:I don't think a woman is going to wear them simply to wear them.
And that's why I write fiction!

My wife is the same way; she wears hosiery because I like it, and she likes it in season. But as soon as it gets warm outside, she always feels warm...so it's "too hot" for nylons or tights. She's had a particularly stressful year at work, and so we haven't been able to indulge in date nights or post-work footsie or anything; it's home, dinner, and off to bed. She knows I'd like to play with her stockinged feet; we've had that discussion. But it hasn't been in the cards.

I'll be at a conference in a much warmer state for a few days this week. I don't expect to see women in hose. I wouldn't mind being surprised, though!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Docsoul99 wrote:Continuing this discussion. I'm at a national conference with about 1800 attendees. The males that present usually have on suits or at least a shirt and tie. I have seen several keynote addresses/panels by women who have minimal or no make up and definitely no hose. I'm like come on now... this is not your typical day at work, let's look a little sophisticated.

On another note...I have purchased several pairs of thigh highs and pantyhose from varying companies (Wolford, CDR, Pierre Mantoux, etc). She knows that I like them and I have tried to get some of the brands that are featured on some of the hose fetish sites that I frequent. She'll put them on when she really wants to get me in the mood. Otherwise, she doesn't wear them.
Is it warm in your area? If its warm then I will understand but if its fall or cooler I just call it laziness not to wear them.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

paradigm88 wrote:
hiker wrote:I don't think a woman is going to wear them simply to wear them.
we haven't been able to indulge in date nights or post-work footsie or anything; it's home, dinner, and off to bed. She knows I'd like to play with her stockinged feet; we've had that discussion. But it hasn't been in the cards.
I can certainly understand how life can get in the way.

If I may offer some unsolicited advice, don't let yourselves fall into a rut. You HAVE to make time for "date nights" and alone time. It is paramount to any successful relationship.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Lets see wearing stockings TO SATISTY YOUR HUSBAND a couple days a week? Whats the big deal? I mean if other women are wearing them? Just sounds selfish to me. If I was in your shoes I would have a talk with her