Candids of my girlfriend

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

phoenix

Candids of my girlfriend

Post by phoenix »

Hi, I've been a member for several years, but I've never participated actively. Finally, I've decided to upload candid pictures of my girlfriend, who has quite nice feet. Excuse me, but the images wil be small in size in order to "prevent" them from running through the net (small images are usually less attractive for reuploaders). Please, if you like, enjoy them, download, but don't reupload to other sites. THANKS SO MUCH.

She is 30 years old, about 1'75 in height, blue eyes and 42 size feet ( :outstanding: like me). I really prefer smaller size, 39-40, but I don't have any reason for complaining.

Sadly, she is not a shoeplayer. I will slowly upload amazing images, but they are a result of 3 years of candid filming and gigs and more gigs of deleted videos with nothing to see. But from time to time she performs really nice dippings and under chair shoeplay.

Everything started 3 years ago, when I went to Germany on Erasmus in order to do my master thesis. After a day visiting the city, in black nylons and mid black heels, we came back to my room and she called her mother via skype. Magically, she started a soft dangle, and I decided "to fix" something under the table related to the PC. Her shoe was right next to me, sliding down slowly each time she moved her foot. She eventually dropped it and made some toe clamping, without any knowledgle about how hard I was under the table. THe sound of her toes moving in nylons and the soft aroma that remains when the sweat has dried. Magic.

To be continued
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

thanks you are very lucky
single_malta

Post by single_malta »

thank you for sharing....would love to see more
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Excellent!!! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding:
Please post more!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Fantastic... lovely feet!!!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
phoenix

Post by phoenix »

Hi everyone. If i have time, i will upload something else tonight. Regards
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Can hardly wait seeing more from her! :superhorny: I appreciate also the story behind the pics! Great contribution.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
phoenix

Post by phoenix »

Tomi wrote:Can hardly wait seeing more from her! :superhorny: I appreciate also the story behind the pics! Great contribution.
My intention is to give you a small story of every situation; I want to offer what I like to see when I log here.
phoenix

Post by phoenix »

OK. Second and last part of that dangling. These pictures are video screenshots made by a Nokia C6-01. Really poor quality.

As a result of that, two months after the dangling under the table ;) , I decided to change it and buy a Lumia 1020.... but it died 1 month ago when I tried to change the battery :lol: Don't worry, I made use of the camera several times along these years.

Tomorrow we are going to have a complete day: shopping at morning, having lunch somewhere, cinema and Fireworks at night (search images of "san juan alicante hogueras"). So much walking and hot summer day. I am not really positive because she is not much active, but i'm dying for "breaking in" my new galaxy S6.

If I'm lucky tomorrow, you will know it sooner or later.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
masada

Post by masada »

Excellent feet and toes..More please...
phoenix

Post by phoenix »

One more. This was an afternoon watching landings at airport, after a day visiting a village. It was very difficult to film, and I can't understand that creepy image quality using a lumia 1020.
Isnogood

Post by Isnogood »

Very nice

Can I download this Video???
phoenix

Post by phoenix »

Isnogood wrote:Very nice

Can I download this Video???
Sorry but I only upload pictures. Another one
phoenix

Post by phoenix »

And an arch view curling toes
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Nice! Thank you for sharing.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Really lovely! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
sdonofan

Post by sdonofan »

I have also several hidden cam nylon feet pictures of my girlfriend

I like black nylon feet!
more please :ooook:
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

in introduction to your story you say she is not a shoeplayer. apparently she does shoeplay quite often !!!
one foot on crotch is better than two hands
phoenix

Post by phoenix »

Nothing to say, just watch it
phoenix

Post by phoenix »

next one