Your fantasy female on female footsie scene

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Your fantasy female on female footsie scene

Post by Footsiefreak »

Which celebrities/people you know would you love to pair together together and they both have to be female?Who would you pick?What would they be wearing?Scenario?

My first pick would be Jessica Alba on Jennifer Lopez.Lopez is a bored housewife who befriends a younger Alba.She gets invited to dinner and Alba gives her the business under the table.Lopez is reluctant at first but finally gives in of course a lot of sexual innuendo comments during the scene

Also I had another idea sometimes a woman will dress as a man for a jo to get into a club whatever.So she/he gets invited to dinner by his/her boss and his bosses wife plays footsie with him/her thinking shes a dude.Alot of squirming like Jack in Threes Company.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Scarlett Johansen and Elizabeth Rohm :superhorny: :superhorny:
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Demi Lovato & Selena Gomes playing childhood friends that play footsies under the table during their 10-year Class Reunion banquet after confessing to have always had and still have a major crush on each other.
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

I thought up of another one:

Charlize Theron is a recently widowed housewife of an executive played by Hugh Laurie. At her husband's funeral, she meets one of his friends from work, Billie Piper [of Dr. Who fame] for the first time. After the reception and all the other mourners leave, the two women [wearing black dresses with black hose & heels] sit down in the den to have drinks and swap stories about the dearly departed. As they talk and drink, Charlize kicks off her shoes and Billie starts shuffling her feet in and out of hers. Charlize (whom is secretly bisexual and has a thing for other women's feet) starts to get turned on. Billie was doing this on purpose because she had already knew about Charlize's fetish from the scores of times Hugh had confided in her about catching Charlize secretly ogling other women's shoeplay. Realizing she had Charlize's attention, Billie decides to turn up the heat.

"Liam [Hugh] told me that you like other girls' feet." Billie says as she takes off both shoes completely off and slowly brushes Charlize's calf with her right big toe. "Is that true?" she cooed softly as her foot sailed up and down her leg. Charlize's eyes shut halfway as she savored the sensuousness of Billie's sexy stocking foot caressing her leg with every stroke. "'Cause I love other girls' feet, too. To me, the sexiest thing a girl can do is play with her shoes, especially when she's wearing stockings or tights. Wouldn't you agree?" she asked as Charlize shook and shivered. "Hmm?"

Charlize nods her head as she excitedly moans. She takes her left foot and starts stroking Billie's legs. For the next hour, the two women sit in silence as they play footsies with each other.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Sofia Vergara and Roselyn Sánchez in some under the table nylon footsie! :superhorny: :love:
Attachments
RS.jpg
sofia-vergara2.jpg
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Katharine McPhee and Priyanka Chopra
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Ana Gasteyer and Molly Shannon as their Saturday Night Live Delicious Dish characters. They each sport their trademark ugly X-mas sweaters with long skirts and nylon hose. From the very first time I saw it, I imagined those two with their shoes off playing footsies with each other for the entire sketch. Molly certainly would be the more frisky of the two and always initiate it. [I say that because I've seen clips of her on The Talk playing with her shoes under the table, so it wouldn't be much of stretch for her to shoeplay here.]
Attachments
Molly definitely looks like she's playing a little footsie right here ;)
Molly definitely looks like she's playing a little footsie right here ;)
molly heelpopping on 'The Talk'.jpg
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

BlackFoot wrote:Sofia Vergara and Roselyn Sánchez in some under the table nylon footsie! :superhorny: :love:
Now thats a HOT COMBO!!!!!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I kept on having this idea for a movie Emma Watson is the new girlfriend of this guy shes a virgin. So she gets invited to dinner by the family and the guys sister is Emma Stone shes been married for a couple years but is bored to death.So she ininites footsie with Watson.
FootFetishLover

Post by FootFetishLover »

BlackFoot wrote:Sofia Vergara and Roselyn Sánchez in some under the table nylon footsie! :superhorny: :love:
Nice! BlackFoot a HOT COMBO! my fantasy F/F footsie is Eva Longoria(Pictures Below) and Sofia Vergara in some REALLY HOT! under table footsie! Maybe I'll describe the scenario in a second
post. P.S I love these two images I posted but sorry that they're REALLY HUGE! :superlol: Oh and Happy New Year Youse Guys! :ooook:

Her Feet= My Mouth
ladyfeetlover

Post by ladyfeetlover »

For me, I'd cast Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner.
I know they aren't exactly a typical choice but I think a scene featuring them would be top notch!
The scenario is as follows, Sophie is a young girl living with her recently divorced mother who decides that it's time to get back out there and start dating again. She meets the father of Maisie Williams, and after a few dates that go pretty well, she decides to introduce Sophie to him and his daughter. There's a lot of sexual tension between the two girls, but nothing too explicit or direct. Maisie seems to enjoy this as she's quite temptress, bold, confident and open about her sexuality. But she hides it from the family at the same time, to avoid problems or complications, while Sophie is uncomfortable about this whole experience, since she was a shy girl who was raised a catholic by her father, and she always repressed feelings about her sexuality. This goes on for months until the mother and the father are officially engaged and they decide to celebrate with a nice, fancy family dinner. The family gathers around the dinner table, and the now step-sisters sit opposite to each other. Maisie is wearing a short dress with black, sheer pantyhose and high heels, while Sophie is wearing something a little more decent and modest. The family is chatting and eating, and then Maisie starts playing footsies under the table with Sophie. She slowly and gently rubs Sophie's shin, while smiling at her every now and then. She starts rubbing her inner leg, and Sophie is getting more and more uncomfortable about it. Then, Maisie drops her shoes and starts rubbing Sophie's legs and inner thighs, getting more and more sensual, while winking at her and smiling seductively. Finally, Maisie slides her feet up, and starts to rub Sophie's crotch area. Sophie is trying to resist it but Maisie's soft nylon clad feet simply feel too good. It finally turns into a full-blown female to female footjob under the table, while both of the girls are trying to hide it and remain calm. It goes on for a good five or ten minutes.
God, writing this made me so aroused! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ladyfeetlover wrote:For me, I'd cast Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner.
I know they aren't exactly a typical choice but I think a scene featuring them would be top notch!
The scenario is as follows, Sophie is a young girl living with her recently divorced mother who decides that it's time to get back out there and start dating again. She meets the father of Maisie Williams, and after a few dates that go pretty well, she decides to introduce Sophie to him and his daughter. There's a lot of sexual tension between the two girls, but nothing too explicit or direct. Maisie seems to enjoy this as she's quite temptress, bold, confident and open about her sexuality. But she hides it from the family at the same time, to avoid problems or complications, while Sophie is uncomfortable about this whole experience, since she was a shy girl who was raised a catholic by her father, and she always repressed feelings about her sexuality. This goes on for months until the mother and the father are officially engaged and they decide to celebrate with a nice, fancy family dinner. The family gathers around the dinner table, and the now step-sisters sit opposite to each other. Maisie is wearing a short dress with black, sheer pantyhose and high heels, while Sophie is wearing something a little more decent and modest. The family is chatting and eating, and then Maisie starts playing footsies under the table with Sophie. She slowly and gently rubs Sophie's shin, while smiling at her every now and then. She starts rubbing her inner leg, and Sophie is getting more and more uncomfortable about it. Then, Maisie drops her shoes and starts rubbing Sophie's legs and inner thighs, getting more and more sensual, while winking at her and smiling seductively. Finally, Maisie slides her feet up, and starts to rub Sophie's crotch area. Sophie is trying to resist it but Maisie's soft nylon clad feet simply feel too good. It finally turns into a full-blown female to female footjob under the table, while both of the girls are trying to hide it and remain calm. It goes on for a good five or ten minutes.
God, writing this made me so aroused! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Sounds good to me call it Game of Footsies :superlol: