Very candid shoeplay from coffeeshop

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Thisone

Very candid shoeplay from coffeeshop

Post by Thisone »

I went to a coffeeshop today. Immediately upon entering, I noticed a woman in her twenties at a corner table, ferociously dangling a nude colored, pointed-toe pump. I grabbed a seat across the aisle and, despite people nearby, I did something I normally wouldnt. I pretended to play with my phone to snap some candid shots. It was constant.The right pump would not stay on. the minute she crossed her legs, it would drop and hang, with a few toes out. The left pump was a little more controlled.
Sadly, due to lighting and the fact that I was trying to be VERY discreet, the quality is not too good. I included 2 that are are blurry because she was dipping and sliding in those.
Again, poor quality but I could not resist sneaking these. Such an exciting show.
Sadly, winter is here and most people are wearing boring boots so I enjoyed it while it lasted. Shame about the cameraphones limitations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

llama

Post by llama »

great job thanks
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Great effort, never easy getting candids in public places. Thanks for the share.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Very good effort! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding:
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Great catch, thanx! :ooook:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store