[ENG] What should i do? [ITA] Cosa dovrei fare?

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

[ENG] Should i put them online? [ITA] Dovrei metterli online?

[ENG] Yes, without any doubts. [ITA] Si, senza dubbio.
81%
[ENG] No, you should avoid troubles. [ITA] No, cerca di evitare problemi
19%

Total votes: 16

nyllover
Admin
Admin

[ENG] What should i do? [ITA] Cosa dovrei fare?

Post by nyllover »

[ENG]
Hello guys...i need your advice... i obtained from a friend some videos that we need on our list (Texas Justice and a better version of Once Bitten...and also some more maybe in the future)... the trouble is that these videos are from the very well know HITWGang site... what should i do? Use them on the site or not?
Answer the poll and post here your comments please...

[ITA]
Salve gente... ho bisogno di un vostro consiglio... ho ottenuto da un mio amico alcuni filmati che dovrebbero andare sul sito (Texas Justice e una versione migliore di Once Bitten, e forse ne avro' altri in futuro)... il problema è che questi filmati provengono dal conosciuto sito HITWgang... cosa dovrei fare? Metterli online o no?
Rispondete al sondaggio e postate i vostri commenti per favore...

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yes,Nylover you should use it.In my opinion all scenes are fair game.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I think you should respect their request not to use the video from their sites UNLESS you do extensive editing or processing which is what they claim to do to the original scene. If it remains identifiable as their video, then you should not use it, more because of being a member of the Internet community and honoring other members expressed desires, than from any rights they have. The scenes should be obtainable from other sources easily enough. The "friend" who passed it along should not be encouraged to send more.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I have to agree with Feeture on this one.

What I don't want to see happen is a repeat of the "Kimberly" episode, only this time they dont' stop at just sending you an email.

DP
Andre

Post by Andre »

perchè non metterli nella comunity yahoo? :mrgreen: