Have you ever watched a relative dip/would you?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Have you ever watched a relative dip/would you?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Do you watch your relatives shoeplay?I mean bllod relatives like cousins aunts,mothers etc. For me no its too creepy

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

when i was little i use to watch my cousin dip
i love a woman's nylon feet!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Used to watch my sister's feet all the time :D
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Mother and sisters no! Cousins, yes. Found out one of my "cousins" was really a half-sister so stopped watching her then. Aunt, yes. One relative that visited all the time when we lived on my grandparents' farm was my grandmothers' sister-in-law, so not a blood relative, but I enjoyed watching her dip. She was a school principal and always well dressed, including heels, even though she must have been around 60. She always had on hose. When she would sit in my grandmothers' kitchen, she always dipped and shoeplayed, making a racket on the linoleum floor. I spent a week one summer at my other grandmother's house and a slightly older than me cousin was staying there due to family problems. She had a job and would always come home and go the living room and kick off her heels and either stay barefoot or put on flip-flops. One day she complained of a headache when she came home and laid down on a sofa. Her bare feet were soles up and she rubbed them together on a small cushion. Right after she got up I laid down with my head on that cushion. Never found out what my grandmother thought of that. Once I sat on a rocking chair straight in line with the TV. My cousin sat on the couch to one side of the TV and the room was rather dark. She crossed a leg and dangled as her foot was silhouetted in front of the TV screen. She never asked if she was blocking my view. And I never complained. But her best dipping was one evening when she came home early, upset after a fight with her boyfriend. She had dressed up very nice, including heels. We were just finishing dinner and she came and crowded in next to me and dipped her shoes as she revealed her unhappiness. During that week we also played a lot of the board game "Sorry", mostly at the kitchen table where we sat at a corner, and she would take off her shoes and often kick against my leg as she crossed legs. Funny, we played on the floor once and I was ready to see a lot of her feet but she kept her shoes on that time. We walked to a nearby bridge one day and she sat on the edge dangling her shoes. She asked if I would go down to the creek and fetch them if she dropped them. It was like at school one day when a pretty girl I liked was sitting on the bleachers in the gym and dangling her shoes. She asked if I would fetch her shoe if it fell through the bleachers. I guess girls knew when I liked their feet.
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

i ve even played with my aunt and cousin's feet!!! but since i was under 10 YO, they never related it to some footfetish....
one foot on crotch is better than two hands
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

My mother and sister aren't really shoeplayers, but I would often draw from my mom's work outfits to write stories.

I have one second cousin that I'm "close" to, and I admit I've caught her playing with her shoes. She can be quite fidgety, but rarely have I caught her in stocking season (and she was usually wearing boots or sneakers those times).

I have a couple other more distant cousins that I see on rare occasions. One's my age; her sister is a bit younger. The only experience I have with them is at a wake, prior to a great-uncle's funeral. Both had started the evening wearing heels. The younger of the two quickly left her heels under a chair with her purse, and padded around the room in colorful socks all night. Her older sister wore wedges, and after a while she sat down, started complaining about her shoes, and took them off to reveal her nyloned feet.

But all in all, my family's rarely given me a shoeplay opportunity...so in a way, that's a comforting thing.
trotter155

Post by trotter155 »

Omg there isn't a woman in my family that I haven't seen or watched. growing up almost all the females wore heels and dangled. That is probably why I am suck a foot perv. If you have red any of my stories on here you will know.
stlgamer1

Post by stlgamer1 »

No. My mom never had nice feet and I don't have any sisters and my family and relatives didn't have any girls either. My wife's family though, yes. My mother-in-law was a dancer, when she was young to her teenage years and she destroyed her arches, but I bet you that she could pick up a roll of paper towels with her toes alone! When she is in my office or at family functions, I will try to sneak photos of her feet. I would totally worship her feet.
OceanWaves3947

Post by OceanWaves3947 »

Well, my mom, my sister, and my dad have all shoeplayed, but, of course, I rarely, if ever, feel anything for it, because that would be way too awkward. All three of them often take their flip-flops and slides off while sitting, and occasionally dip out of them while standing, as well. My sister also shoeplayed in flats occasionally when she wore them for more formal occasions. She also took her shoes off in the car once after announcing that her feet were too hot.

As for my cousins…well, for starters, I have some male cousins who are quite prolific shoeplayers with flip-flops, and as for the females, I have one in particular that stands out. She is over a decade older than me, being in her early thirties, but she looks quite young for her age, and could maybe pass for early twenties or so. Whenever she wears backless sandals or flip-flops, she takes them off while sitting and sometimes twirls them around. One time, she kicked them off while sitting on a chair on the lawn outside, and then got up and walked around barefoot on the grass outside. Another time, she was standing inside, and dipped out of one black platform flip-flop, perching her toes on her other foot with the flip-flop still on it. One time, on my birthday, she dipped out of backless sandals while standing outside on the porch. I think she may have also taken them off while sitting indoors on that same day. What a fantastic birthday present that was! I remember one time, she took her flip-flops off completely and sat with one leg tucked underneath the other on a soft, cushiony chair while my family was gathered in my living room. She just looked so innocent, sweet, cute, and adorable at that moment. Her entire posture just seemed to say, “I’m taking my flip-flops off and sitting like this because it is genuinely what is comfortable for me, and I just want to be comfortable when I am sitting here.â€Â￾ I tried to record her shoeplaying with grey flip-flops once, but failed to get her feet into the frame, and just recorded her face. I then succeeded in recording her feet in those flip-flops, under the guise of recording my dog, who was reposing just under the chair on whose rungs her feet were perched, but she had stopped shoeplaying by that time.
When I get a chance, I’ll try to record some of her shoeplay again. Hopefully, next time, I’ll have some more luck.

Ah, fantastic memories…Thanks to the original poster for giving me the opportunity to relive them now by typing them out here…Indeed, my experience is a testament to the fact that true treasures can be found lurking literally in our very homes, right under our noses…
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

After seeing this thread reborn I would make some exceptions like if Kelly Hu, Jessica Alba etc etc was a cousin I would watch and intentionall play with her feet anyway I could. In laws would be included and like if my uncles remarried I would watch my new "auntie" shoeplay