Shoeplay in cartoons & paintings!

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Dangling Fan

Shoeplay in cartoons & paintings!

Post by Dangling Fan »

This is a new thread that I always wanted to open! Here I will post cartoons, sketches and paintings that feature girls mostly shoeplaying but also losing their shoe and doing footsie. Here we go:

Image Image Image
Image Image

Dangling Fan

Re: Shoeplay in cartoons & paintings!

Post by Dangling Fan »

Update!

Image Image Image

The first cartoon character is called Zatanna and the last Annie.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Update!

Image Image Image

The characters of photos 3 and 4 are called Mirei San and Betty.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Update!

Image Image Image

The characters in sketch 2 are called Aynur & Betty. In sketches 3 and 4 is Betty.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Update!

Image Image Image

In the three first sketches the character is Betty.
BatMad

Post by BatMad »

Dangling Fan wrote:Update!

Amazing thread and... wow! I'm glad you like this one, I wrote the original "Three Questions" script that Bosart and Mandrake based this comic on :)

BatMad
thebatmad.tumblr.com
Removing boots, heels and masks - just for the shame of it
BatMad

Post by BatMad »

I guess there's some anime/manga fan 'round here :)

Image Image Image
Image Image

BatMad
thebatmad.tumblr.com
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Wow! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: Fantastic BatMad! :ooook: Impressive that you are involved in this 3D cartoon!
BatMad

Post by BatMad »

Dangling Fan wrote:Wow! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: Fantastic BatMad! :ooook: Impressive that you are involved in this 3D cartoon!
Not that impressive, actually :)
Back when Bosart was accepting commissions I wrote the story/dialogue/layout and simply paid him for his work!
Yet he liked the plot and structure so much that he decided to rework it for an official Bosart comic, changing models and outfits to appeal to a broader audience (I'm an opaque tights buff, and that's still a niche) and asking the very talented fetish writer Mandrake to rewrite my cryptic dialogue :D :D

Here's some pages from the original story for a quick comparison (can't post the full comic obviously, since it's for sale on the Bosart shop):

Image Image Image

I hope I'll be able to commission another story to Bosart (whenever he opens his commissions again, that's it)!

BatMad
thebatmad.tumblr.com
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Beautiful! :ooook:
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Update!

Image Image Image

The characters in pics number 1 and 3 are called Bunny and Cansu. BatMad are you involved in the project of the third pic?
BatMad

Post by BatMad »

Dangling Fan wrote: Image
It may be the rétro flavour but I really dig this one.
Also, that clever hint of her thigh...
Dangling Fan wrote: The characters in pics number 1 and 3 are called Bunny and Cansu. BatMad are you involved in the project of the third pic?
Nope :roll: that's entirely Bosart (previously Fantomaz)'s work but I used Cansu in that opaque pantyhose comic shown before, indeed!

Thanks for all the new stuff!
BatMad
thebatmad.tumblr.com
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Update!

Image Image Image

Sketch number 3 is Lois and number 4 is Cinder.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I love this thread, keep it up!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
chronoduo57

Post by chronoduo57 »

Just in case some of our forum readers and lurkers aren't aware, you can go to danbooru.donmai.us and search for both shoe_dangle and/or single_shoe and you'll find thousands of anime and manga style pictures relevant to our interests. Add high_heels to your search or pantyhose and similar tags to find more of what you like. Be warned, there's a two tag limit, but it'll still narrow things down to your personal proclivities. Separate tags with spaces and you'll be off and running in no time!

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=%E ... high_heels
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Wow!!! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding:
What an amazing find chronoduo57! :ooook:
chronoduo57

Post by chronoduo57 »

Thanks Dangling Fan, that's high praise coming from you! There are other similar sites like gelbooru, but they usually just mirror content from danbooru (with a few unique posts but not many). So danbooru is the one I focus most of my time on, tagging any shoeplay related pictures I can find for our enjoyment. Glad to see it's paying off! ;)
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Update!

Image Image Image

In sketch 1 is probably Lois, in sketch 2 is Dana and in sketch 4 is Pippi Langstrumpf.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Update!

Image Image Image

Sketch 1: Elesa, sketch 2: Emma, sketch 3: Cinderella.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

chronoduo57 wrote:Just in case some of our forum readers and lurkers aren't aware, you can go to danbooru.donmai.us and search for both shoe_dangle and/or single_shoe and you'll find thousands of anime and manga style pictures relevant to our interests. Add high_heels to your search or pantyhose and similar tags to find more of what you like. Be warned, there's a two tag limit, but it'll still narrow things down to your personal proclivities. Separate tags with spaces and you'll be off and running in no time!

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=%E ... high_heels
AWESOME fIND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!