Visit my Youtube Channel !!!

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

ekofresh

Visit my Youtube Channel !!!

Post by ekofresh »

Hello Guys, here is my Youtube Channel check my Videos and please dont forget subscribe me THANK YOU...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkeQ5V ... T8Gr3U9xJg

RezzyStorm

Post by RezzyStorm »

I went to visit your channel and YouTube said it was closed.
Rezzy Storm
The Metro Superstar
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Well that was short lived.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Obviously he's been a victim of "flagging attack" by the well known unknown foot fetishists who want to close down every good and successful foot fetish channel! :(
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

But the notice says the channel was closed, not "terminated for violating community guidelines" or "for multiple copyright violations". I'm pretty sure "closed" means closed by the user. Or anyway, in every example I've seen where it's clear YouTube closed the account, the verb used has been "terminated". (Or "suspended" if it was temporary.)
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.