[ENG] My Dipping Boss

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] My Dipping Boss

Post by Footsiefreak »

My boss is really cute she resembles Heather Locklear.She has the most beautiful size 7 feet.She would wear sandals all the time but I was waiting for the days to get cooler then she would be wearing stockings.Those days did come and it was a pleasure to come to work I would have worked for free LOL!When she clops that shoe I instantly look down to see those soft feet.One time she was at the computer on the phone waering a short skirt she was dipping like crazy just seeing that hosed foot got me "excited" and I would cover it up LOL!She does the one thing I have never ever witness while watch dippers fo 20 some years.When she slips her foot out of her shoe she cracks her toe knuckles YUMMY!I think she notices me looking and just likes to tease me.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Very nice. Anything else ever happen with her.

What a life - you have your appetite whetted at work, then go and have dinner at your friend's house!
Hfetish

Re: [ENG] My Dipping Boss

Post by Hfetish »

Footsiefreak wrote:When she slips her foot out of her shoe she cracks her toe knuckles
:shock: Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!

H
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Finally I got a glimpse of her dipping her hosed foot out of her shoe and she had it in the air.ITS BEEN 1 YEAR SINCE I SEEN HER DIP.I cherished that 2 seconds.There was time I used to get it everday but now she wears socks with mules or boots :roll:
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Wait FootsieFreak, what is this about having dinner at a "friends" house? What was involved there? What did I miss!?
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

kingdom wrote:Wait FootsieFreak, what is this about having dinner at a "friends" house? What was involved there? What did I miss!?
Hey Kingdom - go to the <a href="http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewforu ... Stories</a> section and look for Footsiefreak's posts about "Footsie With Friend's Wife".

<a href="http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopi ... 39">Here's one of them</a>, <a href="http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=53">and another one.</a>

Enjoy.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

kingdom wrote:Wait FootsieFreak, what is this about having dinner at a "friends" house? What was involved there? What did I miss!?
Dp is right just go to the stories section.Most of them happened 10 years ago and are unforgettable experiences.I still wish they were happening.