DreamGirls In Socks! NOW OPEN!

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

smellyzz

DreamGirls In Socks! NOW OPEN!

Post by smellyzz »

*** Message edited by Nyllover ***
This message is against our code of conduct, which i suppose you didn't even bother to read:
Advertising
We want to avoid spam generated by promotion teams, public-relations campaigns or any other traffic-hungry webmasters. So please note that our forums aren’t the place to advertise your own site or forums or sites with similar content to ours. Feet Under the Table Forums staff don’t visit your site and spam it with adverts, so we expect the same courtesy in return. You are welcome to link your site in your signature without a slogan.

If you are part of a foot fetish site and you want to link it as a relevant part of a discussion, please contact the webmaster first and be honest if it’s your own site.

Attachments
DGIS_0002HI.jpg

smellyzz

DreamGirls In Socks! Free Sample Pics!

Post by smellyzz »

Here's Some Sample Pics from DreamGirls In Socks:

*** Link deleted by Nyllover ***
Advertising
We want to avoid spam generated by promotion teams, public-relations campaigns or any other traffic-hungry webmasters. So please note that our forums aren’t the place to advertise your own site or forums or sites with similar content to ours. Feet Under the Table Forums staff don’t visit your site and spam it with adverts, so we expect the same courtesy in return. You are welcome to link your site in your signature without a slogan.

If you are part of a foot fetish site and you want to link it as a relevant part of a discussion, please contact the webmaster first and be honest if it’s your own site.

Attachments
DGIS_0001HI.jpg
DGIS_0002HI.jpg
DGIS_0003Hi.jpg
DGIS_0004Hi.jpg
DGIS_0005Hi.jpg
josef.garfield

Post by josef.garfield »

Like the situations but - sorry - dont enjoy socks!
smellyzz

DreamGirls In Socks

Post by smellyzz »

Hi,
Start with some socks clips but nylon and barefeet clips will be add this week...;-) Hope you'll enjoy them! Let us know what would you like to see also...We're really opened mind about doing different stuff...
Thanx,

smellyzz@yahoo.ca

Advertising

tooldaddy43

Post by tooldaddy43 »

Definitely great set-up and photo approach but I must confess, socks just don't cut it for me personally. High heel slip on pumps with tan or nude hose or stockings, now th :kiss: :ooook: :noworthy: ats my cup of tea!!!!
smellyzz

DreamGirls In Socks

Post by smellyzz »

Me Again,
Like i said, start a little with socks clips but nylon, barefeet, hi-heels clips will be online soon! I'll upload a brandnew clip tonight with New Model Katrina, working on laptop, and rest her nylon feet on her footstool...
You gonna love it Guys! ;-)
smellyzz@yahoo.ca

This message is against our code of conduct, which i suppose you didn't even bother to read:
Advertising

smellyzz

***NEW MODEL KATRINA ON DREAMGIRLS IN SOCKS!***

Post by smellyzz »

Hi Guys,
Just upload a new clip for you all the nylon, stocking and hi-heels fans!
Not sure i'm autorized to give you the link so...Enjoy the pic and try to find out. :roll: Katrina is just incredible...

smellyzz@yahoo.ca
Attachments
DGIS_0006Hi.jpg
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: ***NEW MODEL KATRINA ON DREAMGIRLS IN SOCKS!***

Post by nyllover »

smellyzz wrote:Not sure i'm autorized to give you the link
NOT SURE?!?!?!? You still didn't read the piece of rules i've posted above?!?!?! Are you kidding me or what???

Read it again...and you'll magically discover where you CAN put the link.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
smellyzz

Ya Sure.....!

Post by smellyzz »

That's why i didn't type it... :roll: Picture is OK or what? Let me know...
smellyzz@yahoo.ca
djrimzim

Post by djrimzim »

Well, since you still don't understand... I'll kindly give you the link to the rules.

http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=33

Enjoy!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Ya Sure.....!

Post by nyllover »

smellyzz wrote:That's why i didn't type it... :roll: Picture is OK or what? Let me know...
smellyzz@yahoo.ca
I don't know if you are making jokes of me and the moderators or if you just don't speak english. (seriously, i'm not kidding).

Anyway, let's try to write here just a little part of what i wrote you before:

You are welcome to link your site in your signature without a slogan

Is it clear now?
smellyzz

Me again...

Post by smellyzz »

I'm not making jokes of you guys,...i just wanna make sure about what is possible to do here and what's not. I just add the link in my signature WITHOUT A SLOGAN. But there's a logo on my pics... :S Is that ok to post pics with logo on them or should i took it off with photoshop? Did you verify my e-mail link on my page to confirm that it's my clipstore? Everything is good like that? Just let me know if there's a problem and i'll fix it please. Don't get mad...
Thanx
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

You are not making jokes? Yeah, right. We shouldn't be pissed off? Yeah right.

We are not. Now, for the LAST time, go, read the rules and, please, STOP making us waste time. I'm sorry to be so rude but it's already hard enough to moderate a so big forum....we really don't have the time to explain millions of times the things that are written CLEARLY in the rules.

Now, please, STOP asking silly questions and go on with your messages. You are here ONLY to advertise your site and i still didn't ban you... you should consider yourself lucky. Trust me ;-)
cronster

Post by cronster »

I would love to see these women with their feet in socks or stockings rubbing my cock. Do you have clips of these women rubbing their feet in men's crotches?
smellyzz

Post by smellyzz »

Here's a nice picture for you... Sorry, no feet around the cock for now...maybe later! ;-o
Smellyzz
camshaft

Re: DreamGirls In Socks! NOW OPEN!

Post by camshaft »

[quote="smellyzz"]*** Message edited by Nyllover ***
[b]Advertising

If you are part of a foot fetish site and you want to link it as a relevant part of a discussion, please contact the webmaster first and be honest if it’s your own site. [/b]
*****************************[/quote]

Bro, if you're going to put up all this shit, at least throw a free video up... seriously, what the FUCK? :bastardinside:
smellyzz

Free Sample Clip...

Post by smellyzz »

I can post a free sample clip if ya want but i just don't know if it's ok to post it here...Just don't wanna see my post edit again and don't wanna be banned of the forum so...I prefer stop posting stuff than being banned of the forum. There's kind of contradicting things on the rules so...just prefer not posting anything for now...If you guys need a proof that's it's my clipstore, just go on the main page then click on: Give me some mail! Comments and Special Requests are welcome! Then you'll see my e-mail adress apprear, same one as here...I know you guys are running a big forum and i respect all the work that you're doing for all the feet lovers...
PEACE
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Free Sample Clip...

Post by nyllover »

smellyzz wrote:There's kind of contradicting things on the rules
We try our best to write good rules, but we are not perfect of course. So we would really really be happy if you could help us in writing them better. Please, can you paste here the pieces of the rules that are contradicting? Rules are there but nobody said we can't make them better.
Help us in becoming a better place for everyone to stay. So, please, paste here the contradicting rules. Thank you :)
smellyzz

Contradicting rules...

Post by smellyzz »

First One...:
On this forum is FORBIDDEN to post ANYTHING that comes from:
- Clips4Sale.com

Then...:
If you are the owner of a Clips4Sale.com store and would like to share samples of your videos on the Feet Under the Table message board then please contact the webmaster directly before posting. You will need to provide proof that you are the owner of the store before approval is given to post videos.

I already ask you couple of times to ckeck the link of my e-mail adress on my store just to proove you that i'm the owner of that clipstore before posting...Everytime i'm posting pics, they are deleted and it says that i'm doing spam...Is it because of the logo on the pics? Just don't know...

...Any violation of the above rules may result in your being immediately banned from the site. Please read these changes carefully and think about what kind of material you would like to post...

2nd...:
So please note that our forums aren’t the place to advertise your own site or forums or sites with similar content to ours.

But...:
You are welcome to link your site in your signature without a slogan.

To link my site in my signature...It's not advertising for my own site?

Well, that's about it...I can post sample pics and sample clips here if i can do it, it's gonna be a pleasure for me...But there's a logo on all my pics, (what you call a slogan)...I put a logo on my pics 'cause the pictures are exctract from my clips, and people usually wanna know, where image come from...I'm just not sure i can post them...Let me know please.
Let me know if you check my e-mail adress on my clipstore, just under the free sample clip...

On the second which said: "our forums aren’t the place to advertise your own site"...I mean, all the pics and all the clips are coming from a website...Then it's kind of advertizing for a website no? I mean...There's not a lot of picture or clips circulating on the web, without any logo or link on them...

Well, hope that can help, hope you can help me to understand these 2 contradicting rules too...Then maybe i can post some new stuff...without being banned from your forum....

"Now, for the LAST time..." ... "You are here ONLY to advertise your site and i still didn't ban you... you should consider yourself lucky. Trust me..."

I just wanna make sure the rules are clear before posting stuff again...

Thanx.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Contradicting rules...

Post by nyllover »

smellyzz wrote:First One...:
On this forum is FORBIDDEN to post ANYTHING that comes from:
- Clips4Sale.com

Then...:
If you are the owner of a Clips4Sale.com store and would like to share samples of your videos on the Feet Under the Table message board then please contact the webmaster directly before posting. You will need to provide proof that you are the owner of the store before approval is given to post videos.

I already ask you couple of times to ckeck the link of my e-mail adress on my store just to proove you that i'm the owner of that clipstore before posting...Everytime i'm posting pics, they are deleted and it says that i'm doing spam...Is it because of the logo on the pics? Just don't know...
Your pictures are still there, if any of them got deleted it's because they were against our Posting Policy.
About Clips4sale, i agree that maybe it's explained not very well even if it's clear that what we meant is: people can't post videos from Clips4Sale to avoid problems to the forum (would you be happy to see your full videos posted here for free?) but, on the other end, if the owner of the site wants to share his/her clips then he/she must demonstrate the ownership of the store (which you did) and then post the videos. I never told you "don't post videos" or "don't post pictures".
smellyzz wrote:2nd...:
So please note that our forums aren’t the place to advertise your own site or forums or sites with similar content to ours.

But...:
You are welcome to link your site in your signature without a slogan.

To link my site in my signature...It's not advertising for my own site?
No, that's not advertising. Or at least that's the only form of advertising that we tolerate. We want to avoid ANY sort of post like "come to my site" or "visit my site for more" or "you can get more on my site" and so on. Just post your videos, post your picttures, join the life of the forum, be a forum member who wants to share something. People will know how to get your videos without you telling them "come to my site". So that "without a slogan" means to put the link to your site on the signature without anything like "come here to see more" or things like that.

So, once again, the only form of advertising that we HATE is the text one. The messages that are made specifically to "force" people to click on a link (by adding a link to the site before and after the pics, that's classic).

Once again: be a member of the forum NOT someone coming here only to advertise his site. If you like this forum, then come here and JOIN us, don't come here JUST to post your pictures or your videos.

If it's not clear now, well i am sorry. I'm italian so perhaps my english is not that good at all.

If you have more questions ask them, and i'll ask to one of the moderators (english language people) to answer them.