Motor Show 2003 clips

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Foxdye

Motor Show 2003 clips

Post by Foxdye »

Hi, I am new to this forum :) I love the candid uploads 8)

However, the later motor show 2003 uploads are not available on rapid share. Why is that please? I would like some of those later ones if I can!

The emule I can never get anthing come up on the page always says canot be displayed and I would prefer to avoid emule anyway :(

Any chance of me geting to see the motor show 2003 clips please that I missed?

Nylonlover, please keep up the good work with the candids they are great!

Mark

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hello there...and welcome on board :wink:

The Motorshow 2003 videos are not on Rapid Share because they are very old. I started only since more than a month to put videos on Rapid Share, the older ones are not available there.
The problem you have with Emule means that you didn't configure it correctly. Follow carefully the instructions located here:

http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1227

If you don't want to use Emule, remember that EVERY video on the site is available at least for 7 days a month, following an automatic rotation. In fact on the pages of every MotorShow 2003 video you find now the text "Download from the website will be available the day 3 of next month (for 7 days)". That means that you will be able to download that video from the 3rd to the 10th of June.

Hope this helps you :)
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

Thank you very much for your help nylonlover :) Best of luck with future candids!