Please Help Me!! Please!

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

frankienov

Please Help Me!! Please!

Post by frankienov »

Hi,

This new download system is terrible. It is like you are taking something away from us for no reason. Here is my point.

I purchased Rapid-Share to be able to download the videos on this site. Then I find out that Rapid-Share is not available on any of the older videos on this site. Just on the recent ones.

Then you suggest we get eMule. First of all, I tried to download the program and when I click on download, I get a "page not displayed error" when I attempt to pick out the mirror site. I had this program a while ago, and the amount of time it takes to download a video is ridiculous. Hours, days, centuries.

Then you say that the downloads are available on certain days of the week on the website. Try going to these links. They do not work. They do nothing.

So my point is "how can I download the files on this website"? Any help will be appreciated.

Frank

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Frank,

Welcome to the board. Please make sure that you post any requests for assistance in the "Help" forum.

Nyllover is on vacation until the first part of May. He will address your post in detail when he returns.

I am not sure exactly what you are seeing on your screen when you attempt to download videos. Make sure that you follow the procedures outlined the <a href="http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopi ... 220">Rapid Share</a> and <a href="http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopi ... ">Emule</a> FAQs.

Other board members will no doubt respond once they read this message. They can perhaps provide you with more technical assistance.

If you are still having difficulty please post whatever error or information message you may be seeing.

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Please Help Me!! Please!

Post by nyllover »

Although i'm on vacation, i had to come back this afternoon to work (the real one :D) and i've found your message, so i'll try to answer :)
This new download system is terrible. It is like you are taking something away from us for no reason.
This "for no reason" you say, tells me that you've never thought of coming to the forum before you had troubles. Go and read this thread please:
http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1209
Then I find out that Rapid-Share is not available on any of the older videos on this site. Just on the recent ones.
Yes, the upload to rapid share takes a lot of time, and they delete files that are not downloaded in a month, that's why i use it for new videos.
First of all, I tried to download the program and when I click on download, I get a "page not displayed error" when I attempt to pick out the mirror site.
You didn't read the Emule help thread. YOu are getting this error either because eMule is not running or because you didn't associate it to ed2k links, as the guide says:
http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1227
I had this program a while ago, and the amount of time it takes to download a video is ridiculous. Hours, days, centuries.
Yes. This is true. If you can find a better way to put videos online (after you've read the first thread i suggested you), any suggestion is welcome of course :)
Then you say that the downloads are available on certain days of the week on the website. Try going to these links. They do not work. They do nothing.
Yes, true. I just noticed now (thanks to your message) that i made a mistake on the code of the pages. Sorry about that :oops: Now they work fine.

For any further help.....you'll have to wait till i come back from holidays :)

Bye and thanks for the message :)
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Well, Frank, I hope Nyllover has set things straight for you. I was about to respond to your ordeal, but thankfully, Nyl responded quickly before I did. He's a bit more smart at these things than I am. So I hope you can download those cool clips now, and welcome to our fourm. Later! :D :D :D