Nyloned-Bare Feet Sections In The Forum

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

nonamer

Nyloned-Bare Feet Sections In The Forum

Post by nonamer »

I think most of this sites' visitors and members are foot fetishists but they are absolutely separated as nylon lovers/bare foot lovers. I see at the posts that the site content must be in different sections, because the people who loves nylon doesn't like bare content, the opposite is also true. At least there must be a category name for the posts, like the language choices. I know it's not easy to change a working system, or adding new modules. But if site system will be updated, it's a suggestion from me.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

That's surely a good suggestion. Adding icons for bare or nylon posts wouldn't really be a big problem... actually...i would be more than happy to remove the flag things to replace them with something like you said. The only thing is...what kind of small pics do we need? And, moreover...where could we find them?

Help me in finding them and we'll have a fantastic new thing on the forum! :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

I give the idea, finding those pictures are for the creative members :) Maybe there can be icons like emoticons that gives the subject for the post, but nothing comes to my mind for now. I'm glad you like the idea.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Re: Nyloned-Bare Feet Sections In The Forum

Post by Babylove »

nonamer wrote:I think most of this sites' visitors and members are foot fetishists but they are absolutely separated as nylon lovers/bare foot lovers. I see at the posts that the site content must be in different sections, because the people who loves nylon doesn't like bare content, the opposite is also true. At least there must be a category name for the posts, like the language choices. I know it's not easy to change a working system, or adding new modules. But if site system will be updated, it's a suggestion from me.
That is a wonderful idea, Nonamer. I'm sure that with Nyl's permission it will come about as time progresses.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Good idea Nonamer. I like bare and nylon feet but I much prefer nyloned, which is why I labelled my About Adam post in the title to warn members about the bare content.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

So guys... let's look for small (really small) images that can represent nylon or bare...it won't be easy!
Stinky-Nylon

Re: Nyloned-Bare Feet Sections In The Forum

Post by Stinky-Nylon »

nonamer wrote:I think most of this sites' visitors and members are foot fetishists but they are absolutely separated as nylon lovers/bare foot lovers. I see at the posts that the site content must be in different sections, because the people who loves nylon doesn't like bare content, the opposite is also true. At least there must be a category name for the posts, like the language choices. I know it's not easy to change a working system, or adding new modules. But if site system will be updated, it's a suggestion from me.
The same suggestion i wanted to make,im into nylon feet and its hard to find them mixed with bare feet

What about adding 2 sections in Crazy For Feet Forum Forum Index -> Foot fetish -> Pictures & Videos (Female) -> Nylon feet
........................................................................................................................................................................ -> Bare feet

Dividing Pictures section into Nylon feet and Bare feet section
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Could be an idea...even if old posts would of course remain where they are...
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

nyllover wrote:Could be an idea...even if old posts would of course remain where they are...
Fair enough...
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"