To Anyone who makes Shoeplay Content on Youtube

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

iluvfeet78

To Anyone who makes Shoeplay Content on Youtube

Post by iluvfeet78 »

I hope I’m posting this in the right place. :)

Recently, there has been accounts taken down. One of them being Kibe33, he had re uploaded a video talking about how he isn’t going to do faceshots anymore. The next day, his account was gone. Now, I suspected that it was this person who took him down because if you look at this screen shot, you can see his toxic behaviour. The user is George MMA.
I hope this link works! https://ibb.co/ke2mYb

It turns out, I was right and this user is constantly flagging channels that don’t have videos with faceshots. Now in this video’s comment section, you can see that he tries to play victim then later admits how he flags videos. You can see the back and forth discussion by him and Nunya.

This message is for people who make content on Youtube, be careful. In sucks that such a toxic person exists...sigh.

Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

This guy is a coward psycho that is using MMA in his nickname because he thinks that we will be afraid of him. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about him as he's got no content and he can easily make a new account anyway. He's got nothing to lose. The only thing you can do is to ignore him, erase his comments and block him. That can trigger him somehow.
iluvfeet78

Post by iluvfeet78 »

I love the work you do! :)

Anyways, yes, he is a coward, hiding behind a screen. Sigh, you’re right about how we can’t stop him but we can still let the community know about his toxic behavior. Nunya had told me he got one of his videos flagged and taken down, most likely by George, and that he appealed the video and it got accepted. The appeal statement said how this person is harassing me and by taking down this video, more power is given to him. Later he got an email about how the video taken down is now age restricted. We can’t let this toxic coward win!
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Wow. This guy is what a piece of shit wants to be, when it grows up. I'm thinking this has to be some horny kid, throwing a fit, because people are daring to post shit that he doesn't like.

It's too bad YouTube isn't handing out IP bans, or at least limiting people to a certain amount of flags per month or so. Not every model or performer who does this stuff, wants their face shown. And people shooting candid stuff, aren't gonna wanna always run the risk of somebody identifying the subject of the video and snitching to her. This guy is seriously having a tantrum because people won't breach their own or someone else's privacy to further get him off. Fucking pathetic.
iluvfeet78

Post by iluvfeet78 »

I agree, if only Youtube did IP ban and restrict the number of flags you can do. Well, he’s a dense one so it’s impossible to get him to understand anything. I wish it were only a tantrum but nope, he has to flag videos as well. He really is a pathetic fuck indeed.