[ENG] ORIENT EXPRESS WAS THE MOST EROTIC SCENE EVER!

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] ORIENT EXPRESS WAS THE MOST EROTIC SCENE EVER!

Post by Footsiefreak »

I thought it was the Threes Company Scene but this one takes the title I nearly "exploded"(if you know what I mean).That lady was so seductive and her foot work under the table was SO SEXY!IM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS!THATS WHY FOOTSIE SCENES SHOULD LAST AT LEAST THAT AMOUNT OF TIME.HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET LONGER SCENES IN THE FUTURE!THANK YOU NYLOVER SIR!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

"sir"? :oops:
eheheh thanks :D I think the same...and i really wish i could get a better quality version of that clip... :roll:
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Both of the Orient Express versions are superb but does anyone know anymore details of the hardcore and softcore films? Like year of production, actors and actresses, exact titles, countries of production? Then maybe we can track down a better source copy.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

I down with that, Feeture. I would like to have copies of both versions of Orient Express, but I know that's not gonna be easy... unless Nyllover can give us some info on both movies, like who stars in them for example. :lol:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Wish i could.... really wish i could :roll: But i just don't have a clue! :(