[ENG] Regarding "Without Limits" and other things

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Regarding "Without Limits" and other things

Post by ILF »

From the movie "Without Limits" : It seems reaonable to put the remainder of the clips in the film section, rather than having to log on to the gruppi.
I know it may seem hardcore, but in my opinion, it is the only valuable item of the yahoo groups.

And speaking of yahoo groups: Does the Feet Under the Table Group need to continue now that the Forum section exists on this site?

Regarding adding sections such as "Upskirts" .....this tends to get away from the theme of the site which, in my opinion, should stay within the realm of footsie and foot-seduction such as the footsie under table scenes and in the crotch scenes. If we keep adding new elements, I'm not sure Nyllover will be able to keep up with all the material out there....just a thought.

That's about it...

p.s.
Nyl, you're doing a great job!! :-D

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well... you are right there... i mean, i can't post the second part of the without limits scene here, but i should put a reminder somewhere to tell people that the second part is in the group....

The group has to remain there for two reasons: first of all, you are allowed to add files there (and this can be useful), and also, believe it or not, there are everyday some people that "find" this site starting from the group, so it's a good way to let people "find" us :wink:

Yes, the "off topic" section is probably just adding confusion, although i wrote there what i'm planning to put, and so you should all see it as something like a "bonus" section, where you can't contribute in any way but you can find, every now and then, some little movies that i think are "hot" :D

Ah..thanks for the compliments :oops: