More?

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

RedPotato

More?

Post by RedPotato »

Well, first I would like to say is excellent site. Happened upon it by accident a week ago. Being new around here and stuff, I was just wondering if anyone knows some more sites or groups that follow this candid theme? I've been looking and have had trouble finding some.

Free would be best. ^_^;;

Sorry if this is the wrong section for a post like this. >_> Again, great site!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: More?

Post by nyllover »

RedPotato wrote:I was just wondering if anyone knows some more sites or groups that follow this candid theme?
So you are talking about the Candid section of this site? That's not the main part of it, and it's not updated often, but i'm glad you like it :)

Another great site for these kind of things is Manticore: http://www.manticorefeet.it/

He has some nice free previews of the DVDs he sells. Enjoy :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Welcome.

Aragorn has a list of candid sites on this page.

http://www.aragornsfeetlinks.com/pagesUS/Candids.html

Good luck.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
RedPotato

Post by RedPotato »

Came across that manticore site the other day as well, if the full DVDs are as good as the previews, I am missing out. :-( Have you seen the full DVDs? Thinking of picking them up, assuming of course I figure out how to understand the site, heh, even with the web translators out there. Think there will be any updates to the section soon? :lol:

Hmm...that aragorn link looks promisiong DP, going to be checking that out sometime after I get up.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

RedPotato wrote:Came across that manticore site the other day as well, if the full DVDs are as good as the previews, I am missing out. :-( Have you seen the full DVDs? Thinking of picking them up, assuming of course I figure out how to understand the site, heh, even with the web translators out there. Think there will be any updates to the section soon? :lol:
One of the guys doing the videotaping for Manticore is a friend of mine, and i can assure you that he is a genius....he should get an oscar :mrgreen:
So.... buy them, you won't be disappointed. As for understanding the site, just find Manticore's email and write him, he can understand english...and tell him i told you about his site :)
theodule

Post by theodule »

Hello,

First thank you very much for the great site. I have been a fan for years. Please keep up the excellent work.

I know this is a long shot (the original discussion was more than 15 years ago) but I am really trying to find the wonderful work of "Manticorefeet" candid films. I have some short clips from the time (bought some back then), but would love to uncover longer videos from him, especially his motorshow candid series.
One of my favorite things about his films is the fact that, in the early 2000s, pointy pumps were really fashionable and many, many of his videos reflect that.

My question is : as his site is down, and I cannot find traces of him, do you think there is a way to contact him directly?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Wow...talk about a loooooooooooong shot man... I'll try to contact a few guys that might know him...but it's a really long long shot...
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
adfsad

Post by adfsad »

thanks