Discussions

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

hiker
Mod
Mod

Discussions

Post by hiker »

I was just thinking about how much I miss all the great discussions we used to have on this forum. It seems that over time these "discussions" have started to fade away, and the majority of the posts are now just pictures/videos.

Don't get me wrong, I love the pics/videos just as much as the next guy. I just miss the old days when we used to have a lot of interesting discussions. :(

Am I alone or does anyone else miss that as well?

cwalk

Post by cwalk »

No your not alone discussions and stories used to be great.
I love some pretty feet.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

It's probably a consequence of what the web is today: videos, videos, videos, videos. No wander people aren't used to discuss and "dream with words" as we used to do AGES ago... don't forget that this forum opened 24th May 2003... 7 years ago guys... SEVEN YEARS... it's like a century in "technology time"...
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Ditto.

I've tried to start some discussion threads here from time to time but they've all misfired :D

Oh well.

HOWEVER, whatever you want to discuss, I'll reply to the thread.

Oh, and I preferred the internet from 7+ years ago. The content seemed more raw and less polished than now. Plus there seem to be far fewer stories now.

And, yes, I am writing a new story. I will publish it here in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

A new story from DP? That's great news!!! :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Well, here and there I also write a story (usually a good sighting) but almost no responses. YOu are right guys, not many discussions going on nowadays... One short story to write down takes 3-4 minutes only. C'mon guys! :roll:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Stories are great, and I do miss those as well, but I was also talking about just general discussions along the lines of "did you ever notice this or that, what would you do in this situation, has this ever happened to you, etc".

I fear that Nyllover may be right.
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

Yeah I agree with nylover, technology is advancing so fast, I haven't bought a adult foot or leg magazine in at least 8 years because of the net and technology.
I love some pretty feet.
josef.garfield

Post by josef.garfield »

I love stories too. My problem is that I need for good short story 1 or 2 hours - only for the german version. In english I need much more time. And if I read a english story its much more difficult for me to understand all.

For the most people I think it's easier to post a pic or a video than wrote something. Some guys has problems with the language (like me). And we are living in a time where everything goes faster and faster.

But maybe the problem is that from month to month are less guys in this forum. I don't know the traffic of this side but if I take a look at the statistics and saw the trend from the last two years I saw much month with less topics and less posts and less new users. And in this year it seems not even better. Don't know what is wrong.

However - for me this side is one of the best and I will try to post some more pics and maybe write a little bit more.

Thanks to all moderators - you make a great job. :ooook: