hello i will introduce myself

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
hulk1001

hello i will introduce myself

Post by hulk1001 »

my name is jean i am 32 years old i live in Canada Montreal i am single i have very strong financial side I will tell you my profession in private because I have a job where I worked hard and I succeeded.I always wanted to have a girlfriend with beautiful feet but I couldn't tell everyone My financial side is very rich and I can give anything to the person I trust.All I want is to trust and find someone who understands me i love sports i have an athletic body and i think i'm handsome I will trust anyone and do anything as long as they don't lie to me as long as there is trust between us.I have an official Facebook Instagram address, because I am known, I do not share it publicly now.I am a university graduate and I have completed my PhD.I'm respectful and understanding, I don't pressure, I understand psychology here i will upload my real picture but i will make it a bit censored because i am really well known person well-groomed feet impress me a lot, my weakest point is feet
If I trust a person, I will always be with you financially and morally. My only condition will not be a lie.I am emotional and write poetry in my spare time I am Canadian, my mother is German and my father is Italian.I am the only boy in my family I have a sister i like nature and silence my favorite season is snow winter i have two houses in Canada I have a huge movie archive, I worked hard for it my favorite sports are swimming and tennis I will do anything and give it to you if I trust you as long as you don't cheat on me now i wish you good health take good care of your cat ;) :love: Image[/img]
Attachments
41497886_273116176657074_894693832954740736_n.jpg
41575309_321267898648511_8099083288208998400_n.jpg

HULK1001 :love:
Collegetownstudios

Re: hello i will introduce myself

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Good morning Jean.

Thank you for joining this forum. We're glad to have you.I will say 1st and foremost that you will probably not find any woman that will take you up on the offer of being your girlfriend on this particular forum.We are primarily males, and and the females are generally quite rare around here.. If they are around here they are very quiet.

I would advise you you too meet women in real life,Get her comfortable with you, and have her come to appreciate your love for her feet.

Do not mention to her that you are wealthy, because that will only attract women who want you for your wealth and not for who you are.

You want a woman who is forthright and true to you.You don't want a woman who is a gold digger.They are very clever, and they will lie to you.

Do not flaunt your wealth. Do not tell anyone of your wealth. You will attract the snakes and flies and spiders.As certainly as a corpse attracts maggots.

And what would your parents think if you attracted And married a maggot?

Play the person who his the person who has very little,, and you will find the ones who are attracted to you for who you are.

I wish you luck.You have a lot going for you.
hulk1001

Re: hello i will introduce myself

Post by hulk1001 »

You're a very good and valued friend, and I promise I'll do as you say.
HULK1001 :love: