Hi I'm new(transmasc)

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
CaffeinatedClaws

Hi I'm new(transmasc)

Post by CaffeinatedClaws »

I'm new and my gf is interested in feet and I want to support her but idk how or if my feet are good enough 🥺 I've always liked feet but in a nonsexual way? They're fun to touch

🎪🤡🎭💜💛💜🎭🤡🎪
dakmar

Re: Hi I'm new(transmasc)

Post by dakmar »

If your gf has asked you to play with your feet, then your feet are probably good enough for her. Generally speaking, a foot fetishist is going to like most feet (that belong to ppl they are attracted to)
There are dozens of different ways that feet can be included into sexual play, from massages, to worshiping, to bdsm stuff. Talk with your gf about what she would like to do, be open and accepting about it, while letting her know what you want or don't want to try.
CaffeinatedClaws

Post by CaffeinatedClaws »

If she'll be willing to talk to me about it, I'll absolutely try QwQ she's, in laymans terms, ashamed of it it seems, she accidentally told me and has been very flighty about it since, even though I did tell her I support it
🎪🤡🎭💜💛💜🎭🤡🎪
dakmar

Post by dakmar »

It can be difficult to share kinks that have a reputation of being 'weird'.
I was pretty ashamed about mine until I got to share it with a gf that happen to really like it. She got me to open up by being very open about her own kinks and teasing me to try new things.
I believe it would help if you have something to share with her along those lines and flirtingly let her know that you would like to enjoy new things together with her ;)