Just a quick introduction

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
Guy_from_LV

Just a quick introduction

Post by Guy_from_LV »

Greetings! :)

I will try to keep this as short as possible, but want to provide the main details.

It all started as far as I can remember, probably being 3-5 at the time. Earliest I remember was a nice young tanned woman in change cabin at a beach. I was next in line and just could not stop staring at her feet.

When I went inside after to change, I kept staring at her footprints in the dirt ground and took way longer than I should until my mom asked if I was OK and quickly went outside to do normal kid things.

Basically I have liked feet way before my sexuality developed and have had many "foot" events from childhood. As the time progressed, I only ever got more into it.

Currently my range of foot interests is quite wide, I love bare feet, shoes, intentional/candid trampling, dirty, sweaty soles etc. Even car/horse crush.

I have my set of stories I could share as well as my "vault" of pictures/videos. Before I share that, however, I need to consider the rules and privacy so that everything is fair and square.

My main intention here is to ask and discuss some of the "candid" trampling stuff and how to successfully include feet in relationship.

23 male btw. Cheers.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Just a quick introduction

Post by nyllover »

Welcome to our family :hug:

And, if I may say, one of the most interesting introduction posts ever :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.