From Sunny California

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
Baloo_135

From Sunny California

Post by Baloo_135 »

Hello! Jungle Book was one of my fav movies growing up hence the name Baloo. I'm from Northern California and I've been into feet and legs ever since I was a little kid in the late 80s. I think it was a combination of seeing my Moms feet and the abundance of footsie scenes in movies/ TV shows at the time. She wore hose to work and when she came home to eat dinner id be under the table playing with toys and being curious about her stockinged feet.

What really did it is watching Working Girl on TV and being surprised with the Footsie scene Melanie Griffith did. When her black nyloned foot rubbed Harrison Ford's ankle I thought " Why is she massaging Indiana Jones? 🤔 And why is he letting her?" Yet I felt a warm sensation in my tiny bits when I watched it. Same with Who's Harry Crumb. I started looking at the TV guide Channel to find these movies to record scenes on VHS. I would watch in private but was too young to Masterbate.

At 14 I stumbled upon the internet and found this site when it was still a Yahoo Group lol. And I found TONS of movies I never heard of with Footsie scenes. That's when the hormones kicked in and id race home from school to pleasure myself to these clips. At 17 is when I popped my " nylon footsie under the table" cherry. I finally had a gf and got bold enough to grab her feet during making out. She freaked out because noone ever touched her feet. Then I came clean i told her everything. She used it to her advantage and set up a date where she wanted to indulge my fantasy. She wore tan hose and brown patent leather heels with a brown skirt she wore for church on occasion. After we ordered drinks she used the tip of her pointed shoe to lift my pantleg to see my reaction. I trembled. Her giggles turned into a sexier look. She pulled her leg back and I heard her heel drop. I then felt warm, soft toes searching around my shoe and slowly climb my pantleg. She did it like movies she scene. I was in heaven as I unlocked this new sensation.

I'm glad I found more people like me on this site. It gave me the courage to open up to women, who in return gladly participated in these experiences.

Nylons9201

Re: From Sunny California

Post by Nylons9201 »

I love this post. You basically described my adolescence. A few of the details vary, but not by much. I have been lurking here for many years and have huge appreciation for this community. I look forward to sharing some of my experiences one day soon.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

One of the best introduction posts EVER :)

And well....sorry if I "ruined" you at 14... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

nyllover wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:52 am One of the best introduction posts EVER :)

And well....sorry if I "ruined" you at 14... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thank you Nyllover. And I should be apologizing for selecting " Yes, I'm 18" lol. But you saved me time from recording Dockers commercials on a VHS. And mostly showed me other people are like me in the world. It led me to find my own nyllady. 😀 Family holiday dinners and restaurant dates will never be dull again.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Splendid to hear that :hug:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.